What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Gillislie for Keenan Allen (1 Viewer)

Sugar Huddle

Footballguy
Standard scoring redraft league. I have Allen and deep at WR. Howard , Fournette, Cohen and Blount at RBs. I'm leaning towards a yes on this one.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a trade offer, right? [If so and if you can, you probably want to change that "or" to "for" in the thread title]

Hard to judge with seeing who your other WRs are (and knowing how many teams and how many WRs you have to start each week). Without knowing that ... it feels like you're buying high and selling low. Barring injury, Allen should have some big weeks (and he didn't do that badly considering the team he was playing). A trade of a WR for a RB seems good, but if Allen is the guy you're shipping wait a little until he's coming off a better week (or the RB you're targeting is coming off a worse week).

Have a look at mine? https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/760283-pick-up-david-johnson-and-if-so-who-to-drop/

I have Dez, ACooper, Pryor, Allen, Landry, Golliday at WR. I think what makes dealing for Gillisie worth thinking about is that this in not a ppr league.

Yea, since it's standard and not PPR it is a good deal for you. Besides Allen is only a play away from being on IR again.

Given your roster and not ppr i would get gillislee 

please see mine ... https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/760301-ppr-rb-flex-week-2/

I wouldn't do the deal. The Patriots are a full-blown RBBC and Gillislee is too TD dependent. Allen has always been and will continue to be Rivers go to guy. 

I'd offer Dez and try to get a better/more consistent RB.

IMO there may be some games where Gilislee gets lost in the mix. It's ancrowded backfield. 

Users who are viewing this thread