What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I am starting Tarik Cohen over _________ (1 Viewer)

In one dynasty where I'm pretty stacked he stays on the bench.

In my other where I just lost David Johnson he's going into my Flex over Tyrell Williams, Jordan Matthews and LaGarette Blount.

0.5 PPR, starting Cohen over CJ Anderson, Chris Carson, Alvin Kamara.

I rank opportunity from best to worst: Anderson, Cohen, Carson, Kamara.

I rank big play potential from best to worst: Cohen, Carson, Kamara, Anderson.

Have Cohen in 2 leagues, PPR.

In one, starting him over: Rawls, Garçon, T. Smith, M. Jones

In my other league I'm starting Cohen, Kamara, Burkhead over: Hyde, Riddick, C. Coleman, M. Bryant, M. Jones

The only guy I'm on the fence about is Riddick, I don't like any of the other match ups of those I sat.

The owners of those I sat can issue thank you's later for setting them up for monster games.

Picked him off waivers in both my money leagues.  He's sitting on the bench in both though.  One does not have a flex and I cant start him over Gordon or cook.  The other is closer but still can't do it.  Would have to sit either Dez or west.  It's close but I can't do it.  Yet

Last edited by a moderator:
Have Cohen in 2 leagues, PPR.

In one, starting him over: Rawls, Garçon, T. Smith, M. Jones

In my other league I'm starting Cohen, Kamara, Burkhead over: Hyde, Riddick, C. Coleman, M. Bryant, M. Jones

The only guy I'm on the fence about is Riddick, I don't like any of the other match ups of those I sat.

The owners of those I sat can issue thank you's later for setting them up for monster games.
Wow- that's pretty bold. I'm not sure I could start him over garcon and martavis in a ppr format.  Good luck

Wow- that's pretty bold. I'm not sure I could start him over garcon and martavis in a ppr format.  Good luck
Seattle did a pretty good job vs the Packers passing game, and Martavis doesn't look all the way there yet,plus a tough matchup with the Vikes.

I Really like the game script for Cohen, Kamara and Burkhead

Picked him off waivers in both my money leagues.  He's sitting on the bench in both though.  One does not have a flex and I cant start him over Gordon or cook.  The other is closer but still can't do it.  Would have to sit either Dez or west.  It's close but I can't do it.  Yet
I'd sit West, but that's me. The Browns shut down Bell last week.

Last edited by a moderator:
Crowell and Abdullah in the league I have DJ
Looks like a popular choice this week.  I picked up Cohen in a standard league where Abdullah, Hyde, and Crow all face bad matchups.  Still wary of Cohen's performance being a fluke.

In a PPR league, the desire to start him over Crow is larger

I know it's close.  Give me the guy with 15 plus touches plus goaline.

Pitt was bad last week on offense and bell didn't play usual snaps
See that's the thing. Was Pit bad, or was Cleveland actually very good on Defense? I know it's tough for some to wrap their head around it, but Browns D is legit.

Looks like a popular choice this week.  I picked up Cohen in a standard league where Abdullah, Hyde, and Crow all face bad matchups.  Still wary of Cohen's performance being a fluke.

In a PPR league, the desire to start him over Crow is larger
12 targets is no fluke

Users who are viewing this thread