What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PPR - Drop Kenny Golladay for Marvin Jones? WHIR (1 Viewer)

themeistersinger

Footballguy
I picked up Kenny Golladay earlier this week, but Marvin Jones just popped up on the waiver wire.  Who should I take for ROS?  I won't be starting either one this week, so Week 2 doesn't matter at all to me.

Based on this article by Matt Waldman, I'm leaning towards Jones - Section 9 is a study of Golladay in week 1.  And if the Cardinals think Jones is the top WR in Detroit (and worthy of attention from Patrick Peterson) then who am I to argue?

http://subscribers.footballguys.com/apps/article.php?article=waldmantop10wk2

Leave a link.  Thanks in advance!

Golladay is clearly the red zone favorite.  Jones and Golladay will both be targeted deep with Tate getting the vast majority of short yardage targets.  Would lean Golladay. 

I would try to land both. If Golladay has another good week, sell. Marvin should be the best bet for PPR season long production.

Not enough bench space to carry both.  I expect Jones to do badly again if shadowed by Jenkins, and hopefully Golladay has another good game.  If he does then I'll try to sell high on him and pick up Jones after the trade.

Users who are viewing this thread