What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Yeah -- I'll Buy You Wine at Wal-Mart on A Friday Night, Girl (1 Viewer)

rockaction

Footballguy
No doubt. Three dollar bottle. She hit her mark. Afro-American woman, white man. It just ruled.  

Last edited by a moderator:
i dated a couple of Trinis back in the day - they loved the Vino, especially Merlot - but, i went tad more upscale than the gent you reference ... i always got the box o'wine ?  

Dude, it was such an ornate way to run a drink scam I couldn't resist. 

She wins. I bought her $2.97 worth of wine, Would do it again, just for the story. 

Why don't you tell us what happened?
Nothing. I laughed at the attempt. It was so far-fetched, I entertained it. Good on her. 

I'm gonna walk into Wal-Mart and pick out the guy that'll be dumb enough to buy me the drink. It worked on so many levels.  

What happened:  I told her I knew the game. She insisted she had a debt card. I didn't push it. Why do that? You know why she did, don't ask.  

my guess: some young lady (black, it seems, not that that is important!) propositioned you to buy her a cheap bottle of wine.  to do so, she ran some sort of hustle, as is common in these types of situations.

am I on the right track? what was the hustle?

my guess: some young lady (black, it seems, not that that is important!) propositioned you to buy her a cheap bottle of wine.  to do so, she ran some sort of hustle, as is common in these types of situations.

am I on the right track? what was the hustle?
The hustle was that she drove to a major mega-mall and picked a person out as a mark.Simply, there was no proposition. I had to offer to buy it for her.  

It was quite the accompllshment.  

If it weren't for girls with low standards and California Coolers/Bartles and James...I would have been a virgin until I was 22.

Bear nerds are going crazy over Gentry now being signed.

I guess there always has to be a white out of place dude on the roster.

Which reminds me https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MzPWiU1TWgs
Well...you should know...since you actually played..... :excited:

....Jeopardy BYIACH!!!!!  :ph34r:

So, should I pick up Tanner...

....or is he a one game show (pre-season) wonder?

Inquiring minds want the answer...

...so that they can formulate the question.  :unsure:

Seriously, Gentry is on my dynasty watch-list. I have Cam Meredith on my IR, but I'm not yet sure if any Bear's WRs are worth a pick-up yet; I got Cohen in a redraft...happy bout dat...but still on the edge regarding Gentry.

She was probably in your niece's Advanced Algebra class.

She did some quick math on you and found you to be an easy target.  Don't hate. 

How does one snuff wine?
Ah...an excellent question, Rok ...  :thumbup:

...it is a very complicated chemical concoction...

....that requires a redoubted requiem of reserved resolve....

..but...in the end....if the process is proper....

...it results in a refined and rarefied product.

Then, ya shove it up you're nose....

///...afterwards, everyone comments on the subtle flavor.

The storytelling in here sucks.  What the hell happened?  In English?
I really wish the story was better. Got a hustle run on me by an alcoholic woman. She hunted me down like a cheetah in the desert. A lioness, as it were..Thoughts? Prayers? Wishes?  

Nothing. I laughed at the attempt. It was so far-fetched, I entertained it. Good on her. 

I'm gonna walk into Wal-Mart and pick out the guy that'll be dumb enough to buy me the drink. It worked on so many levels.  
To be fair, you were at a Walmart on a Friday night.

That's like pre-certifying yourself as being dumb enough.  

To be fair, you were at a Walmart on a Friday night.

That's like pre-certifying yourself as being dumb enough.  
There's a lot that went into being at War-Mart on a Friday night. We all have distilled information within us.  

Had a pal who drove a citibus & his favorite season was spring because prom season would bring out the poorkids in powder blue tuxedos makin sure they got the fare for their gowned dates who took pubtrans to Stariway to Heaven

wikkidpissah said:
Had a pal who drove a citibus & his favorite season was spring because prom season would bring out the poorkids in powder blue tuxedos makin sure they got the fare for their gowned dates who took pubtrans to Stariway to Heaven
Powder blue and black was a thing, huh? No doubt. 

Yeah, I'm a poor kid, born and raised. No class, and I even know that Paul Fussell told me not to use "class" in that way. But you get cheap wine when you hang out with me on Friday at Wal-Mart, girl. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Powder blue and black was a thing, huh? No doubt. 

Yeah, I'm a poor kid, born and raised. No class, and I even know that Paul Fussell told me not to use "class" in that way. But you get cheap wine when you hang out with me on Friday at Wal-Mart, girl. 
just remember, white wine w Li'l Debbies. 

I need more info about the hotless of said drunk woman before I can fully enjoy your adventure story.
She was pretty hot. Had a Caeser in the front and party in the back. It worked for her. She had green eyes, with freckles. I liked it. It didn't matter. It was the nature of the play. 

Sucka...who?  

Users who are viewing this thread