What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Let me hear about your 1st world problems (1 Viewer)

comfortably numb

Footballguy
I spent a long time power washing the pavers in my yard.  Looked brand new when I was done. 

The tree in my yard drops leaves on them and after a day the leaves are now staining my pavers.

was outta Brylcreem this morning, so had to go to my daughter's track practice sesh with the sides of my hair lookin' like Granpa Munster. 

sonofa##### on that  :angry:

The contractor starting my outdoor addition just changed our meeting time from 2pm to 3pm. I was supposed to meet some buddies for drinks at 3 and now I'm going to be late. 

I have an iPhone and a speck case but my high end Audio Technica headphones won't plug in with the case on. Speck used to make cases that flipped open so the charger/jack could be more easily accessed. Very frustrating that I have to take my protective case off my $500 computer phone to use my $200 headphones when streaming excellent quality music from a near unlimited cloud source.

Tried Chrome after giving up on Firefix. It won't show page titles at the top of the screen, and tabs keep shrinking as you add more, until you can't even see a single character on them.

Struggling on where to go for our next family trip, plan on treating both sets of grandparents. Thinking Scotland, Ireland or Italy but just not sure which will be the best location.

Let's see: 

1. Wife has gone through four separate strollers in the past year, trying to find one that fits our needs.  Probably spent net over a grand (she was able to re-sell two). Spent last night going to somebody's house to test their strollers.  Wife liked it so there goes my gambling winnings from last weekend.  

2. Recently was able to acquire the exact same driver and three wood that Spieth plays (same shaft and everything).  Still block a good percentage of my drives to the right. On that note, I'm averaging only playing one round per week at best right now. 

3.  It's Saturday morning and I'm at work.  Although I'm doing work which I can bill per hour on and take a share of the fees earned. 

Struggling on where to go for our next family trip, plan on treating both sets of grandparents. Thinking Scotland, Ireland or Italy but just not sure which will be the best location.
Damn, I thought that was supposed to work the other way around.

My mechanic friend and his lift are out of town so I had to pay for a front break job yesterday. 

Also I have to pay to park a lot. :thumbdown:  

One consequence of xeriscaping my front yard is that now i can't precisely tell when the li'l neighborhood pukes are stepping on it.

Haven't had wifi in a week due to Irma. Have had to use my phone as a hotspot so I could get my laptop online. 

My pool guy couldn't come close the pool until tomorrow and he might not be done by kickoff of the 1s. 

I have an iPhone and a speck case but my high end Audio Technica headphones won't plug in with the case on. Speck used to make cases that flipped open so the charger/jack could be more easily accessed. Very frustrating that I have to take my protective case off my $500 computer phone to use my $200 headphones when streaming excellent quality music from a near unlimited cloud source.
If this were a contest, you win.

Since it's not, you clearly lose.

When I ordered my new puffer jacket for this season I didn't realize it was back ordered until October. It is going to be in the 50's next week.

There was only one set of boobs in the episode of Game of Thrones I illegally streamed last night.

The wife and I are a bit tired still from our trip to China.

The neighborhood HOA removed the playground equipment because the legs were starting to get worn and they haven't put the new equipment up yet, so we can only use the pool and tennis courts.

The airport 6 miles from my house keeps flying planes above my house. And it takes a full 20 minutes to park, check-in and get through security.

I'm trying to decide if I should drive home tonight from my second house, or just leave in the morning and go home then. I kind of want to see the Clemson game, but I need to be back by 10 am tomorrow for the Cardinals game.

I just don't know what to do.

The airport 6 miles from my house keeps flying planes above my house. And it takes a full 20 minutes to park, check-in and get through security.
Wait, an airport has aircraft flying around it? That is rough. I mean, how could you possibly have known???

I'm trying to decide if I should drive home tonight from my second house, or just leave in the morning and go home then. I kind of want to see the Clemson game, but I need to be back by 10 am tomorrow for the Cardinals game.

I just don't know what to do.
Watch Clemson. 

Had to cancel our trip to St. Thomas, 'cause wind. I was really looking forward to it. Really kinda bummed we're going to Hawaii. 

Local university football game let out just before we got to the local ice cream joint. Line was a mile long so we bailed. 

No ice cream sucks!

Tried Chrome after giving up on Firefix. It won't show page titles at the top of the screen, and tabs keep shrinking as you add more, until you can't even see a single character on them.
Pffft - easily fixed.
Nice, though I already have 3 widescreens spanned with Nvidia Surround to make a 5760x1200 desktop. But would rather not have the browser have to cover up everything just to see the damn tab names. Can't believe Google refuses to do anything about it. I've seen how oft requested it is that they fix it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice, though I already have 3 widescreens spanned with Nvidia Surround to make a 5760x1200 desktop. But would rather not have the browser have to cover up everything just to see the damn tab names. Can't believe Google refuses to do anything about it. I've seen how oft requested it is that they fix it.
That's a heck of a problem.  Good luck with that!

Camping. It might rain so will be stuck inside the trailer have to watch satellite TV instead of hanging by campfire with Bluetooth music streaming

Users who are viewing this thread