What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Tennessee at Jacksonville (1 Viewer)

couple runs by DeMarco for two, 3rd and 8 same seam route to Decker that didn't work last week, punt

Taywan playing one of gunner roles, got hit in the back

broadcast didn't show the play, announcer said great effort by Fournette and they were far away doing player pics

Ivory subbed in 3rd play for 6

Orakpo got past rookie T, Bortles throws in dirt by Fournette's feet

14 yards to Lee. Adoree right with him but behind him the whole time

Fournette up middle for 7. Williams pushed aside

Fournette for 2 up middle

Ivory in for 3rd and 1, runs RG for 2

Morgan deflects 1st down pass

Fournette minus 1, nice tackle Adoree

Fournette got about 7 on fourth and 11, kept alive with Brown? holding one leg, got 3 more

FG

Murray for 4, Lewan pancaked DL

Murray RG for a few, Jags dragged him back but forward progress

Mariota looking for Davis, turns to Delanie, hits Decker for 10 yard catch. Nice reading MM8

Two TE Walker shifts to left WR slot. He goes deep. Decker curl n catch as Walker takes defenders away

Taylor in, looked like reverse but just a handoff to Murray. Jags didn't bite, didn't work. Jags dl jumped up, Jonnu kept him up, looked like he was lifting him up for a second

Ugly play action fake, WITH a fake reverse, then ugly pass to Murray. Took way too long dopey play

3rd and 6 Matthews and Walker left, Davis down to the right with Ramsey on him. Delanie is slot WR. Throws to Delanie doesn't even look Davis' way

Murray for 7ish

Titans have had Jack blocked a couple times. They push him back, but he doesn't quit and recovers to make a play. They gotta play to the whistle

Slant to Davis, Bouye and Jack all over it, bobbled and dropped

Murray as WR bottom of screen. Underthrew deep route to Davis up left sideline. Announcer said Decker but I think it was to Davis. Everyone was covered well. Didn't like the throw

FG

Taylor probably has 4 plays already, only 6 last week. He's been a decoy

Ramsey is largely on the right with Bouye on the left

Davis has often lined up right, but when he was on the left, Ramsey didn't follow

Announcers said Mariota still trying to work out timing/rapport with new WRs

Not a fan of hearing that when balls are forced to Decker n Davis. I guess no substitute for game experience but I don't think Matthews has a single throw his way

Curtis Riley in for Searcy.

Looks like Williams was pulled 3 minutes in, haven't noticed him since. Maybe Jrob's ego can play NT

Henry in (hometown game today) Fowler...flag false start on Conklin

Henry bangs for three

Fowler out 4 WR 2nd and 12 Mariota runs for 7

sacked by Jack

Punt

Taylor injured

Bortles underthrew Hurns, Adoree almost INT

Fournette left guard for four. Only two runs left last week

2 DL 3rd and 6 incomplete Brown nice coverage

Adoree fair catch

Mariota short one to Davis, DB well off him

2nd and 4 Jones had no one to block, stepped backward into Murray loss 2

3rd and 6 Matthews finally with a target but incomplete

punt

Avery Williamson hurt

Didn't show play with girl talking from sideline

2nd and 3 Fournette wide left for two

3rd and 1 Ivory pounds it for first

dump pass to Ivory, TE hands to the face penalty

I see Brown in can't tell if in for Avery. I think

Avery in

Another dump to Ivory on 1st and 20 for 4 Avery got him

2nd and 16 Orakpo nails Bortles to force fumble

Titans shift three presnap, funny how Jags barely moved

Roll out pass to Smith but Jags ready Poz got him right away

Taylor reverse for nice gain(feed blurry) could have been lined up in backfield for all I know

Mariota bad pass, interception. Well behind Jonnu.

Nice to see the other rooks involved in that short drive

Bout to bail on Mariota after 2 games. You play Oakland at home and Jacksonville and cant throw a TD in a quarter and a half? That INT was terrible and he does not throw more than 5 yards down the field typically. He has regressed and its clear after two games that he is not going to "explode" like some predicted including me. 

Bout to bail on Mariota after 2 games. You play Oakland at home and Jacksonville and cant throw a TD in a quarter and a half? That INT was terrible and he does not throw more than 5 yards down the field typically. He has regressed and its clear after two games that he is not going to "explode" like some predicted including me. 
The int was bad, agreed there. But not the rest.

Pitch to Grant for 13, nice play Jags

4 DL Fournette knocked back, Walden wrapped his feet, broke free for a few. Williams not in with 4 DL. Walden in stance, hand in dirt like DE

Ryan unnecessary roughness after play

Ivory up middle jumps right for a few. Woodyard nice play

There's Sylvester and pushed back. Ivory LG for a bunch

3rd and 3 Bortles to Lee, nice bullet by Bortles. Jackson covering again behind him

Bortles rolls out, everyone pointing no one getting him. 6 yard run

Orakpo hurt, walked off between plays

Bortles threw it away before Austin got to him

Lewis picked Sims (looked illegal to me) Lee got 5 yard catch but Sims played it well for a no call

Ivory grabbed Walden's facemask, refs chatting 

4DL with Walden as fourth hand in dirt is a look today

2nd and 25 Riley in SS role at LOS

Batted ball Avery? interception falls into Riley's lap

overreaction

weird HS offense last week

everything short this week yeah, still time. 

That was the first series with "the other rooks"

I'm not happy they're still feeling things out but the injuries in preseason forced this

overreaction

weird HS offense last week

everything short this week yeah, still time. 

That was the first series with "the other rooks"

I'm not happy they're still feeling things out but the injuries in preseason forced this
No its not, I knew better than to trust in a QB on a run first and run 2nd then dink and dunk coached team. Over reacting to what I have seen through a game and a half? When they waiting to crack out opening up Mariotas arm? Christmas? This isnt the offense you want a QB for fantasy purposes.

First play not aired, commercial

Mariota to Decker near sl for 9

3 TEs and Decker Henry busts for first

Mariota deep for Davis but he was well covered by Bouye

Conklin and Lewan pushed way back, Mariota run away from Fowler

3rd and 3 Matthews nailed, makes catch for 15 yards :47 left

Why all this Decker stuff when Matthews does well?

Mariota throws it away :34

Mariota run holding on Conklin, oof

2nd and 20 :27 Murray as WR short pass to him, 2 yards, Ramsey on him. Lewan hands to face

Penalties seem to have knocked them out of FG range. Pride hurt on earlier play I guess where they were both pushed way back

2nd and 30 :20 Mariota for about 20 to Matthews. Again, why all the Decker love?

Timeout

3rd and 10 flag before snap Fowler offsides

:10 3rd and 5 23yl 3 WRs right grrr bad pass

41 yard FG halftime

Small wins like throwing out of bounds with 4 seconds left. 

Still thinking with 3 new receivers it's a matter of time and getting in synch. MM isn't Brees or Rodgers but he's a smart qb and leader.

No its not, I knew better than to trust in a QB on a run first and run 2nd then dink and dunk coached team. Over reacting to what I have seen through a game and a half? When they waiting to crack out opening up Mariotas arm? Christmas? This isnt the offense you want a QB for fantasy purposes.
Mariota to Decker has been forced and ugly two weeks in

I'm not liking it. A few times it's forced to Davis too.

They have a million options this year, why are they forcing it? 

I have my gripes too. I can't tell ya to stick or bail on Mariota, it's your team.

I didn't expect the Jags to be a top defense, I did the Raiders. Jags look real good. The DBs are all over everyone and the two ends get after it. Definitely impressed with them and surprised

So this is you not trolling? When some cant talk football, they wont.

Mariota to Decker has been forced and ugly two weeks in

I'm not liking it. A few times it's forced to Davis too.

They have a million options this year, why are they forcing it? 

I have my gripes too. I can't tell ya to stick or bail on Mariota, it's your team.

I didn't expect the Jags to be a top defense, I did the Raiders. Jags look real good. The DBs are all over everyone and the two ends get after it. Definitely impressed with them and surprised
This is all play calling and Mariota turning into Alex Smith of years past. 

This is all play calling and Mariota turning into Alex Smith of years past. 

I am not in the Robiske fan club

You're not giving their defenses they played against any credit tho

Jags 10 or 11 sacks last week. Yeah a dink n dunk O is a common response to that, but I would like more downfield throws

Henry is supposed to be used more in these games. This should be the minimal reason to have Henry and Fowler and Supernaw

Users who are viewing this thread