What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Buffalo at Carolina (1 Viewer)

Oooof. Poyer may have broke one of Benjamin's ribs. Crushing hit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oooof. Poyer may have broke one of Benjamin's ribs. Crushing hit.
Newton got Benjamin killed on that one. You can't throw that ball that high with the safety coming over. Awesome job by Poyer too. That dude has been straight fire so far.

And Holmes running his route short of the first down marker is exactly the dumb stuff you expect from a career backup thrust into a bigger role than he should have.

Oh, and vastly overpaid Marcel Dareus is questionable to return with an ankle injury. I don't think he'll be a Buffalo Bill next year.

Four wide set, and Tyrod dumps it to McCoy with two Panthers closing. 

....and another three and out.

He has to be... that contract is too massive to let go.  
I forget where I read it, but with how everything is structured, they save enough not paying the salary side that it makes it possible for them to do it without killing the cap.

Bills are going to have to start trying some deep shots early on down. Panthers are expecting run on 1st and 2nd down, getting it, and shutting it down.

Wow, an accidental sack by the Bills.  I think Hughes meant to whiff on that one.  Try harder next time, buddy!

Yarbrough was $$$ in the preseason. He'll be earning more playing time with plays like that.

Bills are going to need a turnover in Carolina territory or a pick 6 to gain some momentum.

Users who are viewing this thread