What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

New England at New Orleans (1 Viewer)

Mm mmm mmm Fresh Crow taste yummy... I love me some Tom Brady buh buh babbbbbbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Saints have a very real chance of finishing 31st or 32nd in defense for the 5th time in 6 years. All while having a HOF quarterback. Completely ridiculous.

Of course, but I wouldn't read much of anything into a game against the Saints.  Last week they made Bradford look like Brady, this week they're going to make Brady look like a terminator sent back in time to destroy defenses

Saints have a very real chance of finishing 31st or 32nd in defense for the 5th time in 6 years. All while having a HOF quarterback. Completely ridiculous.
Some part of him being a HOF QB is because he typically has to throw for the entire four quarters.

Sean Payton is pretty much stealing money from the Saints now.  It's laughable how poorly coached this team is.  

Gronk drops a pretty easy touchdown
Great turn by Gronk and the ball just fell right into his hands.  Easy catch but I think he lost his balance just a bit and that combined with having to take his eyes off the ball to turn threw him off just enough where he did not pick up the ball untill it was too late. 

Really hope Dak doesn't get hurt this year because Romo is about a million times better than Simms. GREAT in the booth.

Gronk to the blue tent (back?), Hogan gimpy..

Update: Gronk riding the bike, groin. ? to return

Last edited by a moderator:
Romo sounds terrible, I think I just heard him say if the Patriots don't score a TD here, the Saints have a chance to get back in this game.  Pats kick field goal and they are up 20.

Great analysis there.

i'm so tired of this saints team. blow it up completely and overhaul the team completely. we're a 6-10 team - at best - this season. they can't keep Payton here with another dog#### season.

Lucky for Patriots fans they dont have to worry about Cooks getting hurt. He never touches the ball, so thats a bonus to the health of the Patriots. 

Users who are viewing this thread