What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Minnesota at Pittsburgh (1 Viewer)

Watt with a nice play batting a pass down as Keenum doesn't see him.

Jerrick McKinnon with a couple carries. Holding penalty on Cooks 2nd run.

Bell had a nice run on the first carry of the game. Being contained pretty well now on the second drive.

Pittsburgh was on their own 30. Did he think they were going to go for it, really? Anyone who falls for that should be cut. Immediately. During the game. Sent right off the field, turn in your playbook and go home. 
well not cut but horrible, inexcusable mistake

Again, if Bryant is going to have a coming out party it's today. They're at home facing a team with a lockdown corner on Brown. Ben will have Brown get his but he also has no problems chucking to Martavis for a series or two.

Bad JuJu for Bell/Brown owners
Bell's going to be fine. So many touches.

But I worry a bit for Brown owners over the year. As I wrote, Ben's got so many weapons this year. And MacDonald's not even out there today (or knows the playbook either.) Once he's on board, that's even more downfield targets for Ben.

Bell's going to be fine. So many touches.

But I worry a bit for Brown owners over the year. As I wrote, Ben's got so many weapons this year. And MacDonald's not even out there today (or knows the playbook either.) Once he's on board, that's even more downfield targets for Ben.
Ben has had a lot of weapons for a while now and Brown has remained a stud.  Ben fixates on the guy so I would have no worries if I were a Brown owner.

Damnit. Diggs was wide open. But our O line. Oof. 

3 plays in a row. ####. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Lots of failed blocking on recent drive. Hayward seems to be too much for Reif and Easton and downward spiral from there as far as getting them blocked.

Why are they acting like Bruce Arians is the coordinator again today? Ben is getting killed. You have great WR's maybe just hit them on some short routes.

Users who are viewing this thread