What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Red Zone (1 Viewer)

Working on NFL Mobile app. Although it has been about 10 mins behind the action for the past two weeks.

Nope. Just a black screen for me. All of the games are fine when watching the ticket, but not Red Zone or Fantasy Zone. 
Maybe you shoudl call them.  I'm watching it right now.  Or I could post all big plays in this thread for you.  I'm a team player like that :thumbup:  Bottom line is RedZone is fine

Maybe you shoudl call them.  I'm watching it right now.  Or I could post all big plays in this thread for you.  I'm a team player like that :thumbup:  Bottom line is RedZone is fine
Sounds good. Thanks. No need to post the plays. Lol. 

Red zone and fantasy red zone are both out for me on Direct TV in Houston. Everything else works.

I'm in San Diego. I turned on Red Zone 20 minutes before game time. All I have is black screen, no audio, but all the Sunday Ticket game channels work. I called and got the rep in India who gave me no info, then transferred me to technical support, where I got disconnected. Called back, after a half-hour on hold I got a helpful rep who said it's a known issue (and gave me a bunch of credits on my bill). So it's a problem a lot of people are having and I'm told they're working on it. But you can stream the channel, which I'm doing.

Directv here as well in middle GA...redzone channel is just black...directv says it is a known issue for channels 703 and 704...rep tried a few things over the phone and no luck...don't waste your time calling tech support

Cards on the 9, Palmer pass to back rt of endzone, TD JJ Nelson. I didn't thinki he was in bounds, but who cares

Panthers from the 10.  Cam forces and overthrows someone, incomplete.  not surprised

JJ Nelson's td overturned.  he was OOB

So it seems to be a sporadic issue. That said, I didn't realize it appears that redzone is an additional cost for directtv. I thought it always came with the NFL Ticket in years past. 

Robert Mcclain on the Bucs just picked off Glennon (why is he a starter??)

Nameless Browns QB just throws a TD to David Njoku

Cards, who suck just got a FG

Saints kicked the FG AGAIN

So it seems to be a sporadic issue. That said, I didn't realize it appears that redzone is an additional cost for directtv. I thought it always came with the NFL Ticket in years past. 
Man, that's messed up.  I bet you could find an HD stream on the innernets for free.  You prob don't even need to look that hard

Some Steelers guy named Dupree just sacked a Vikes QB who went into the fetal position and then he did the Hingle McCringlberry dance, which is ####### awesome

***YOU ARE READING THE DEDZONE***

If you have Sunday Ticket Max, you can watch on an iPad or computer. On iPad I use the Sunday Ticket app and sign in with my DTV login info.

DirecTV has been pretty ####ty since ATT merger.
After the foreign customer service rep failed to give me any information on what was causing the problem, and before she transferred me to tech support and disconnected me, she asked if I would be interested in receiving offers for other AT&T services. "The AT&T service you have right now isn't working correctly and we can't help you fix it. Would you like to hear about our other services?"

LMAO - DIRECTV red zone is down and I can't watch on my iPad because my Comcast internet is flakey and the modem keeps resetting. 

I love how these places can charge you for service that doesn't work with no repercussions. 

DirecTV RedZone working at my midwestern location.

Sympathy for those having problems.  The service has declined since the merger.

LMAO - DIRECTV red zone is down and I can't watch on my iPad because my Comcast internet is flakey and the modem keeps resetting. 

I love how these places can charge you for service that doesn't work with no repercussions. 
What kind of repercussions are you looking for? I'm willing to bet if you contacted directv, they would credit you. 

What kind of repercussions are you looking for? I'm willing to bet if you contacted directv, they would credit you. 
I guess that's kind of it - I feel like they should just issue a pro-rated credit without having to be contacted.  I KNOW I'm dreaming, but every time I have issues with them, it's time taken from me to fix it. Comcast is 1000 times worse - My internet is on the fritz, and I guarantee my call tonight will take me at least an hour and will not resolve the issue.  It happens every time. 

Fat Nick said:
I guess that's kind of it - I feel like they should just issue a pro-rated credit without having to be contacted.  I KNOW I'm dreaming, but every time I have issues with them, it's time taken from me to fix it. Comcast is 1000 times worse - My internet is on the fritz, and I guarantee my call tonight will take me at least an hour and will not resolve the issue.  It happens every time. 
I hear ya, but its like that for almost all companies. You need to contact them to tell them you arent happy. They wont come looking for you. 

Nothing worked for me,  All the games were black, 703 and 704 as well.  I tried on the DTV Sunday Ticket app.  It said I wasn't subscribed to the programing.

Spent 1.5 hours on hold.  (speaker phone)  for a $5 credit laughable.  I confirmed I got the channels as I agreed to pay 4 payments of $24.99 over the summer.  They said it was a system wide issue and it should be fixed.

I hear ya, but its like that for almost all companies. You need to contact them to tell them you arent happy. They wont come looking for you. 
I know...still ###### me off. 

I'll go post about it in the 1st world problems thread in the FFA.

:kicksrock:

Users who are viewing this thread