What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

A Brown for Gurley? (1 Viewer)

Corn Rocket

Footballguy
I'm thinking of making a move for A Brown.  Offering up Gurley.  I think I can make it happen.  Would hurt a little, but I have a little concern about Gurley's upcoming schedule.  

I have D Henry in the wings and I think that he is transitioning into a major role soon.

1 PPR

Thoughts???

I'm thinking of making a move for A Brown.  Offering up Gurley.  I think I can make it happen.  Would hurt a little, but I have a little concern about Gurley's upcoming schedule.  

I have D Henry in the wings and I think that he is transitioning into a major role soon.

1 PPR

Thoughts???
Good luck, I highly doubt it will work especially in 1 ppr

If you can talk the other owner into giving you Brown for Gurley, then absolutely do it now before he has time to research and realize what a steal he's giving you

I proposed the trade and threw in C Brate.  He needs a TE and there is nothing on the wire.  He is also 0-2 so he needs to get it going.  We'll see what happens.

I proposed the trade and threw in C Brate.  He needs a TE and there is nothing on the wire.  He is also 0-2 so he needs to get it going.  We'll see what happens.
Good luck with that. If he takes it I want to join your league next year so I can be a robber baron like you.

If you can pull this off that is fantastic.  Sell Gurley high right now for Brown who had a bad game.  I wouldn't move Brown for that but every buyer wears different glasses.

Users who are viewing this thread