What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****Official What Do you Need MNF Week 2***** (1 Viewer)

For OBJ to play and score 6 more points that Marvin Jones... BUt also for Beckham to score less than 55 points. I feel I'm not asking too much

For OBJ to play and score 6 more points that Marvin Jones... BUt also for Beckham to score less than 55 points. I feel I'm not asking too much
50% chance when you factor in the chance that he doesn't play.  Or he can also play and be decoy or re-injure it.  

Which player has 35% chance.
I feel similarly about both guys.  Obviously OBJ is better but just never know for sure what we will get, so that drops him a little bit.  Probably prefer the safer Tate tonight but since you have to swing for the fences a bit, would be hard to sit OBJ if he is active.  

I feel similarly about both guys.  Obviously OBJ is better but just never know for sure what we will get, so that drops him a little bit.  Probably prefer the safer Tate tonight but since you have to swing for the fences a bit, would be hard to sit OBJ if he is active.  
That's basically where I'm at.  If Jenkins misses tonight, I may just leave Tate in there. 

Prater to kick 4 fgs and I get high score for the week ($10 in my pocket at the end of the year).

For McAdoo to give Darkwa most of the RB work and put Perkins on the bench. I own both and this RBBC is nasty.

> 13 from Golden Tate in PPR

< 8 from Prater in standard

BJ Goodson - JPP  < 4 in IDP

Beckham - Shepard < 8 in 0.5 PPR

League 1, PPR:  I need Tate+17 points to outscore Golladay. Probably safe.

League 2, PPR IDP: I need Tate, O.Vernon, L.Collins+7.3 points to outscore Marvin Jones & Jarred Davis. Not a lock by any means, but a likely win.

For McAdoo to give Darkwa most of the RB work and put Perkins on the bench. I own both and this RBBC is nasty.
Or for Perkins to come out and look like an NFL RB, seizing control of this timeshare from hell. 

God I miss Tiki Barber. One of the most underrated FFB backs ever.  

Need 2.2 points.  Debating OBJ or Vereen.
Vereen is a mortal lock for 3 redeptions. If you're PPR and you need just 2.2 Vereen is your pony. 

ODB could run one route, decide his ankle hurts and leave the game. 

Or be used as a decoy. 

Start Vereen. IMO that's the no-brainer here. 

Gottabesweet said:
Down 20.... PPR,  I can play OBJ or Golden Tate....  5 pt bonus for 50 yard TD's

I need 7-70-1   Ehhhh
Brutal choice. Either WR capable. 

One more likely but less healthy. 

The other more healthy but TD-challenged.

good luck - that's a really difficult call. 

I'm rooting for the G-Men defense to shut down Tate! At least hold him to 16 pts or less. He had a team high 10 targets last week so he'll get his share of targets.

Tex

Or for Perkins to come out and look like an NFL RB, seizing control of this timeshare from hell. 

God I miss Tiki Barber. One of the most underrated FFB backs ever.  
True, would be great for Perkins to go off on MNF in front of the home crowd. I just don't think he has it in him though.

> 13 from Golden Tate in PPR

< 8 from Prater in standard

BJ Goodson - JPP  < 4 in IDP

Beckham - Shepard < 8 in 0.5 PPR
Like your chances

Meh

As in BJ to outscore JPP by no more than 4? Depends on league settings but without knowing, I give you worse than a coin flip.  

Just so tough to say what we are going to get from Beckham, so I'll take Sterling and the 8 point spot.  

20 points from either Brandon Marshall or Sterling Sheppard....not sure which to start after last week.

Bleh, I need five points non-PPR, need to decide between OBJ or Shepard.  Not feeling good about it... Would have beat anyone else in my league this week even with a zero from this game.

Users who are viewing this thread