What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 2 - Lions @ Giants - MNF Game Thread (1 Viewer)

Even though NYG gets the home field MNF bump, the Lions are equal to or better in almost every phase of the game right now with or without OBJ. Weather the early storm and they will take this 24-17.

I'm expecting Eli to bounce back this week in an entertaining & high scoring game.  The GMen actually establish the run with Perlkins & strike off of play action.  

The Lions throw for 280 yards & 3 TDs.

the game ends on a Landon Collins pick 6, winning it for the Giants & IDP owners everywhere.  :moneybag:

I'm expecting Eli to bounce back this week in an entertaining & high scoring game.  The GMen actually establish the run with Perlkins & strike off of play action.  

The Lions throw for 280 yards & 3 TDs.

the game ends on a Landon Collins pick 6, winning it for the Giants & IDP owners everywhere.  :moneybag:
Deciding between OBJ or Tate. Need 20. PPR. Yikes. 

Since were more than an hour away, looking for quick opinion.

Down 15 against Tate and Riddick, i have Stafford and one of Marvin Jones, Kenny Golladay and Ameer Abdullah, ppr.

I think Babytron has the highest ceiling today, Jones is probably the safest, but with already starting Stafford i was leaning Abdullah.

I figure Tate and Riddick both good for 10 at least reasonably 20, so im looking to make up 35-55 points.

Now im leaning Babytron 

Trying to decide between Ebron or Engram.  BJ Goodson out and a rookie starting at MLB may mean a good amount of targets for Ebron.  Although, with OBJ active, may create some very good mismatches for Engram.  Who you say???

Trying to decide between Ebron or Engram.  BJ Goodson out and a rookie starting at MLB may mean a good amount of targets for Ebron.  Although, with OBJ active, may create some very good mismatches for Engram.  Who you say???
Any word on Ebron's health? 

If he's still gimpy I'd probably take a shot at Engram. 

If Ebron is healthy, go with the Lion. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Lions are historically bad against TE, and Ebron is consistently mediocre.

I need 10 and was going to go Marshall if OBJ is in, but now that Jenkins and their MLB is out, I'm thinking of a last minute change to either Marvin or Golladay. Torn. 10 points is so doable.

Stafford with 9 come from behind victories in the Lions last 10 wins. Caldwell is such a herminator. He digs a hole with his horrible coaching and Stafford has to try and climb out of it every week.

Stafford with 9 come from behind victories in the Lions last 10 wins. Caldwell is such a herminator. He digs a hole with his horrible coaching and Stafford has to try and climb out of it every week.
Yeah but it's fun to watch. :popcorn:

I have surprised myself in just how interested I am in this game. No fantasy implications or anything. I just think the Lions might be ready to do something and am looking forward to it.

Road dog is a tough spot in recent history for the Lions, for winning, scoring and generating statistics. Without Jenkins, the Giants defense isn't elite, but it's still upper tier. Lions running game highly suspect, Giants entire offense is highly suspect. I hate these kind of bets, but the ingredients look like a recipe for an under, even with a relatively low number of 43. I need ff help tonight as much as anyone, from a variety of sources, so I hope we get what we're looking for...but I doubt it's coming.

I have surprised myself in just how interested I am in this game. No fantasy implications or anything. I just think the Lions might be ready to do something and am looking forward to it.
Something. No telling what!

I have the same dilemma and went Jones. 
OK, rolled with Jones.  My thoughts going into this was if Jenkins was active, I would assume he would blanket Jones like Peterson did last week, so would have rolled with Galloway.  Just wanted to get somebody to agree with me.  Let's hope we're right!

Interesting. Fire up the Dwayne Train. He was in on 3rd down instead of Riddick.

Probably was a special package, but I'm curious to see if Washington gets more PT.

Users who are viewing this thread