What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Buy Low/ Sell High Week 6 - Offers you sent/rec'd - Discussion (1 Viewer)

I haven't looked to see if that is true, but even if it is  I said PPR, Flacco loves to dump it off. Allen is going to be getting 15 + touches a week for most of the regular fantasy season.
very true...he has looked good, I was replying to those tagging him with the bell cow role, I dont know if that is appropriate.

Collins will be the back to own sooner rather than later. I'd sell Allen while he still has value. 
:wub: I am glad we are back to disagreeing. We had an ugly trend there for a week where we did agree. It felt dirty and wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in a bind.  I likely have to drop Mixon to add a DST Sunday morning   Until then...

Need to trade Fitzgerald or Watkins with Mixon for anything I can get.  

I thought Fitzgerald and Mixon for Diggs and Steelers would work. Guess not.  

Is trying to trade Emmanuel Sanders for AJ Green the perfect combo of selling high and buying low converging?  Or is it nuts to think that Sanders is more valuable?

I'm in a bind.  I likely have to drop Mixon to add a DST Sunday morning   Until then...

What about just not starting a D?  What are the odds your game is close enough that it matters? Mixon could be a nice player in the 2nd half.

Why would you "have to" drop Mixon. There aren't any byes this week.

What about just not starting a D?  What are the odds your game is close enough that it matters? Mixon could be a nice player in the 2nd half.
Short bench.  We have to start a D or it's an illegal lineup.  My bench ideally is Fitz, Watkins, White, D. Henry 

Yet another robbery in this thread.

Do some of you guys have no shame?? :thumbup:

J/K, good deal.

TZM
Lol I wasn't even sure if he would accept it. I saw he had Baldwin on his bench this week and figured it was worth a shot.

According to the Top 200 Forward, Baldwin is one spot better than Sanders ROS. Not sure I agree with that. Baldwin has more catches and yards. Sanders' numbers look better because of the 2 TDs last week.

Hoping that Michael Thomas gets bottled up by the Panthers this week. That would make him a great buy low candidate for next week, with Snead coming back and the schedule getting better 

Anybody had any luck with Amari Cooper ? Last week with Crabtree TDs x 3 must have been a little hard to take, I notice the owner in my league has dropped him to the bench 

Hoping that Michael Thomas gets bottled up by the Panthers this week. That would make him a great buy low candidate for next week, with Snead coming back and the schedule getting better 

Anybody had any luck with Amari Cooper ? Last week with Crabtree TDs x 3 must have been a little hard to take, I notice the owner in my league has dropped him to the bench 
I just traded for Thomas-- hoping he has a strong week! & than 13 more! 

I'd be trying to be AC too. 

I think I roll the dice with Mixon over all of them except Henry. RB lotto tickets are too valuable IMO.
I've been trying to package White or Mixon with Watkins unsuccessfully.

Maybe I'll try White/Watkins for Crowell....

Tyrell Williams, Riddick?  any of them worth sending 2 players (White/Watkins or Mixon/Watkins)

To get a gauge for how shallow guys like Lockett, Kamara, Lee, Moncrief, Luck, Corey Davis, Kupp are available

Just got an offer that is intriguing to me:

Ajayi and Ebron for Buck Allen, Howard, and Diggs

In this league, RBs get .25 PPC, so last week, Ajayi got 7 points just on his carries.

My team:

RBs: Hunt, Crowell, Howard, Allen, TWest, TColeman

WRs: Julio, Hill, Diggs, Parker, TWilliams, Kupp

TE: Fleener

I feel like the only piece I'm losing is Diggs. But feel like I'm selling high on Allen and Howard before their values could bottom out.

Just got an offer that is intriguing to me:

Ajayi and Ebron for Buck Allen, Howard, and Diggs

In this league, RBs get .25 PPC, so last week, Ajayi got 7 points just on his carries.

My team:

RBs: Hunt, Crowell, Howard, Allen, TWest, TColeman

WRs: Julio, Hill, Diggs, Parker, TWilliams, Kupp

TE: Fleener

I feel like the only piece I'm losing is Diggs. But feel like I'm selling high on Allen and Howard before their values could bottom out.
Yes!  why can't I get offers like these.

Yes!  why can't I get offers like these.
It does hurt my depth some, but I feel like getting out of the Howard business now is a good idea. It's also a keeper league and I could keep Howard for a 7th next year, but also, Ajayi can be kept for a 6th. So, not too worried there. The piece I'm most worried about moving is Diggs. We've seen his ceiling and floor in the first 2 weeks. If Bradford is in and out all year, it could be more of his floor though.

It does hurt my depth some, but I feel like getting out of the Howard business now is a good idea. It's also a keeper league and I could keep Howard for a 7th next year, but also, Ajayi can be kept for a 6th. So, not too worried there. The piece I'm most worried about moving is Diggs. We've seen his ceiling and floor in the first 2 weeks. If Bradford is in and out all year, it could be more of his floor though.
Ajayi is viewed as a top 10 back barring injury. 

Parker can fill Diggs shoes this season I think. Slam dunk trade. 

Why can't most of you be in my dynasty leagues?

I can't get Buck Allen any where. Everyone wants a 2018 1st, or Golladay, or Allen and Eifert for Mixon. 

Nothing wrong with the Mike Damone approach though.
Gotta have the attitude to pull off a trade like that.

The attitude dictates that you don't care whether Green comes, stays, lays, or prays. I mean whatever happens, Sanders's toes are still tappin'. Now when you got that, then you have the attitude.

I got offered Hyde for Mixon and Tate...

I think I have to accept.... not sure if I should give White or Mixon in the deal though.....

Dr. Octopus said:
Since when? He's always been a downfield passer. Baltimore RBs have not had high receiving totals with Flacco under center.
Didn't Forsett have a decent amount of catches a couple years ago?

Dr. Octopus said:
Since when? He's always been a downfield passer. Baltimore RBs have not had high receiving totals with Flacco under center.
What?! How soon we forget Ray Rice. Dude caught a #### ton of balls.

Yet another robbery in this thread.

Do some of you guys have no shame?? :thumbup:

J/K, good deal.

TZM
Honestly I prefer Baldwin - but Sanders has a pretty good track record himself. He only was bad last season because Siemian was overmatched. If Siemian has truly turned the corner it's not crazy to think Sanders continues to outscore Baldwin. I wouldn't trade Baldwin for Sanders but I would not be offended by the offer.

Honestly I prefer Baldwin - but Sanders has a pretty good track record himself. He only was bad last season because Siemian was overmatched. If Siemian has truly turned the corner it's not crazy to think Sanders continues to outscore Baldwin. I wouldn't trade Baldwin for Sanders but I would not be offended by the offer.
I have Baldwin higher, but you're right. If Siemian can keep up what he's been doing and stay more consistent, it's not crazy to think Sanders and Baldwin will finish near each other at the end of the year. I just have more faith in Wilson getting back on track than I do in Siemian keeping up his hot start.

Anyone have thoughts on this one?

I give Tate and my choice of Mixon or White -  I get Hyde.

If I don't swing a 2 for 1 deal - I'll be dropping Mixon or White Sunday for a D

Well I made the trade anyways... Not sure If I'm buying low or selling high.

I got Carlos Hyde, Tyrell Williams - I gave Golden Tate, James White, Joe Mixon.

I have the opportunity to move Cohen and Sanders for AJG.  Cohen is on my bench and Sanders is my flex so it looks like a pretty good trade.  Dalton has me worried though.

I have the opportunity to move Cohen and Sanders for AJG.  Cohen is on my bench and Sanders is my flex so it looks like a pretty good trade.  Dalton has me worried though.

If you are loaded at RB, then this is almost a FREE UPGRADE at flex.

AJ Green has come out and said they need to get him the ball more, and Dalton has always been the same QB. He will force feed Green, its just a matter of when. Sanders will have some good weeks here and there, but his ceiling is nowhere near as high as AJ Green.

If for some reason you don't have much RB depth (and you should have depth, since you are reading and posting on these boards) then if you feel like you may need Cohen at some point, it muddies it a little.

But if you have depth, I make this trade as soon as possible, and act quickly before the other owner changes his mind.

People here forget AJ Green had over 1,000 receiving yards his first 6 seasons, and last year he had over 950 yards IN ONLY 9 GAMES

So far, Green has had 10 targets and 8 targets in weeks 1 and 2 respectively.

Point is, Dalton may be having a bit of trouble currently, but he has always had trouble here and there.  AJ Green will definitely be targeted.

There might be a few odd scenarios I would rather have both Cohen/Sanders, but its few and far between and I would have to see your roster to possibly go that route.

TZM

Anyone have thoughts on this one?

I give Tate and my choice of Mixon or White -  I get Hyde.

If I don't swing a 2 for 1 deal - I'll be dropping Mixon or White Sunday for a D
Depending on the scoring format (PPR/Std) and type of league (redraft / keeper/dynasty) and the makeup of the rosters, that could potentially be good for both sides.  

Users who are viewing this thread