What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Drop Martin for Henry? (1 Viewer)

Philthy

Footballguy
14 team PPR league.

We are only allowed 4 RBs and I have Zeke Elliott, Melvin Gordon and Devonta Freeman. I have Doug Martin on the bench, and I think he still has a couple more games suspension left but was apparently back in great shape this offseason. Yet, I really like Derrick Henry and he looked good in Murray's absence.

Just looking for opinions and reasons. Do I give up on Martin and take a flier on Henry? Or am I nuts to even ask?

Thanks.

Ha, same predicament, have Cook, Gordon, D Martin and Henry, thinking about snagging Carson as he looks to have taken over backfield in SEA, but hesitant to drop Henry.  Living in Nashville and hearing local radio and reading paper, it has been stated from the head coach several times that... Murray as long as he is healthy is the starter, which is a bit concerning. I do believe Doug Martin will certainly take over in Tampa, he is just much better than Rodgers.  You've got 3 great RB's, it might be worth the risk to grab Henry, b/c if Murray goes down or has further complications with Hammy, Henry would be a high end RB! 

I'd stick with Martin bro.  The dude looks studly just like his '15 season.  Plus you know De'Marco isn't losing touches unless he's hurt.

Keep Martin.  You've got 3 stud RBs already, so no need to chance a flyer like Henry.  Stick with the solid backup of Martin

Users who are viewing this thread