What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Stephone Anthony to MIA (1 Viewer)

Drafted him in pretty much all my dyno leagues and have held, hoping a change it scenery works. Not sure what to expect.

I may miss the boat on him, but I don't like the evidence we have seen thus far.

Drafted really high for a LB, was handed a job, and did nothing, and lost it to a journeyman.  Traded (really early in his career for a top pick) from a team with a bad defense.  Has never flashed his potential, that I can recall.  Traded to a better defense, with better players competing for tackles.  

One thing it does for me is knock Mike Hull off the waiver pickup list - just dropped him after a day in a few leagues to pick up guys like Christian Jones.

One thing it does for me is knock Mike Hull off the waiver pickup list - just dropped him after a day in a few leagues to pick up guys like Christian Jones.
I think Hull will be good for this weekend. I don't see Anthony getting that many snaps in his first game. 

Users who are viewing this thread