What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Which WR to start in PPR? (1 Viewer)

Honestly, there's things to like about all those matchups. I think Kearse offers the biggest upside, but Miami played good bend-but-don't-break defense against a good Chargers WR corps. Indy's defense is terrible but Cleveland's offense is too. I'm a fan of Kupp and I like what the Rams offense is shaping up to be this season. Kupps's going to get the looks which makes him a solid PPR contributor. That would be my choice actually, but that's my own gut feeling. I don't think it's wrong to go with your own gut feeling on this one. Kupp>Kearse>Higgins would be my ranking.

Honestly, there's things to like about all those matchups. I think Kearse offers the biggest upside, but Miami played good bend-but-don't-break defense against a good Chargers WR corps. Indy's defense is terrible but Cleveland's offense is too. I'm a fan of Kupp and I like what the Rams offense is shaping up to be this season. Kupps's going to get the looks which makes him a solid PPR contributor. That would be my choice actually, but that's my own gut feeling. I don't think it's wrong to go with your own gut feeling on this one. Kupp>Kearse>Higgins would be my ranking.
Thanks - this is helpful

Users who are viewing this thread