What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade Tate/Mixon for Hyde? (1 Viewer)

Gottabesweet

Footballguy
back story... I have to drop Mixon or James White in a short bench league for a D on Sunday unless I swing a 2 for 1 trade.
12 team PPR - we start 1rb, 1wr, 2 flex (4 bench)

I give Tate and my choice of Mixon/White (pick one)

I get Hyde.

My starting lineup  - Zeke,OBJ,Cooper,Fitzgerald,   (bench) - Watkins, White, Mixon, Henry

Thoughts.

White IMO. He's a good PPR back but I would wager last week's score was more of a fluke than the norm. He benefited against a truly awful defense and the Pats being short-handed at receiver. I think it's only a matter of time before Mixon is taking 75% of the snaps for the Bengals. If it's a keeper league at all then that just reinforces my advice.

White IMO. He's a good PPR back but I would wager last week's score was more of a fluke than the norm. He benefited against a truly awful defense and the Pats being short-handed at receiver. I think it's only a matter of time before Mixon is taking 75% of the snaps for the Bengals. If it's a keeper league at all then that just reinforces my advice.
Actually did this full trade:

Hyde/Tyrell Williams

For Tate/White/Mixon

Users who are viewing this thread