What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade: J.Howard and S.Watkins for J.Reed and C.Kupp (1 Viewer)

andyk803

Footballguy
I just got offered this trade. What do you guys think?  

1pt PPR 

Howard and Watkins. 
For 
Jordan Reed and Cooper Kupp...

Watkins has a ridiculously hard schedule ahead and I'm afraid hell get shadowed every week and Geoff will defer to Kupp

My team: 

Jordan Howard 

Fournette 

D. Cook 

Buck Allen 
- - -

Mike Evans 

A. Thielen 

S. Watkins 

W. Snead 

D. Amendola 
- - -

E. Ebron. 

Kupp and Watkins are a wash imo. Defenses are going to learn pretty quickly that Kupp is legit and won't be able to just take Watson away. So you have to ask yourself if an injury prone Reed is worth giving up a RB that's not going to perform up to his ADP. Your RBs can absorb the loss, so you shouldn't lose much if anything there. Reed is far superior to Ebron, so I'd be inclined to pull the trigger on this trade, but I'm not particularly happy about it.

Nope, Reed is too injury prone. Not worth the risk plus a couple of bad games for Howard doesn't mean that will last a season. I'd stick with him.

You could if you really want Reed, but be willing to deal with a weekly injury status. Not a huge upgrade to me, and I'd probably choose to roll the dice Howard regains his end-of-2016 stud form as the QB situation gets sorted out in Chicago.

I would much rather keep Howard and Watkins.  Reed is a headache to own and is one concussion away from being done for good.  I would rather keep the upside of Watkins and hope Howard's injury is short term. 

I would much rather keep Howard and Watkins.  Reed is a headache to own and is one concussion away from being done for good.  I would rather keep the upside of Watkins and hope Howard's injury is short term. 
I agree with this.  I'll also say that in two different 12 team leagues I'm in, Kupp isn't even rostered.  No way I take him as an unproven rookie over Watkins. 

Users who are viewing this thread