What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Zion Williamson is going to commit to UK (1 Viewer)

Of course. This is what college hoops has become. Duke and Kentucky split up all the one and done prospects and everyone else fights for crumbs. It's why I watch about 1/10th as much college hoops as I used to.

Of course. This is what college hoops has become. Duke and Kentucky split up all the one and done prospects and everyone else fights for crumbs. It's why I watch about 1/10th as much college hoops as I used to.
I still have fun with March Madness. But I haven't watched a non-OU regular season game in about 10 years.

I still have fun with March Madness. But I haven't watched a non-OU regular season game in about 10 years.
March Madness early rounds are still great. Wall to wall coverage, buzzer beaters, rooting like crazy against Duke and Kentucky (and NC and Kansas.) Beyond that, I don't pay much attention any more. 

Huh?  Those two teams aren't exactly winning championships every single year.

Malik Monk picked UK over Arkansas, despite the school boosters hooking up mom with a paid move across the state and a better job, big brother getting hooked up with a good job locally and was treated like a god in northwest arkansas.  I know this is not a unique story, but it's crap like this that make me say the whole Monk family can go jump in a lake.

and while I'm at it, kevaughn allen can jump in the same lake right after the monks

Last edited by a moderator:
Malik Monk picked UK over Arkansas, despite the school boosters hooking up mom with a paid move across the state and a better job, big brother getting hooked up with a good job locally and was treated like a god in northwest arkansas.  I know this is not a unique story, but it's crap like this that make me say the whole Monk family can go jump in a lake.

and while I'm at it, kevaughn allen can jump in the same lake right after the monks
Salty. Arkansas hasn't been relevant since Nolan Richardson. 

It's all we have in the state of Kentucky. 

You mean a kid chose a proven NBA-producing top level program over the school with boosters that hooked his big brother and mom up with a "good job"??? Shocking...

You mean a kid chose a proven NBA-producing top level program over the school with boosters that hooked his big brother and mom up with a "good job"??? Shocking...
You got him.  We didn't.  Your program is awesome and mine isn't.  I don't see why you'd take issue with my irrational bellyaching for a minute. :shrug:

College bball is absolutely horrible these days.   A far cry from the peak of the 80's and 90's.    One and done is just stupid.  They need to figure that out and end the farce of the student athlete 

I say just let them go to the NBA. 
In the next few years, college basketball will have a "zero and two" system, where high school kids can go directly into the NBA Draft or other professional leagues, but players who go the NCAA route will have to stay two years before being draft eligible.  

Users who are viewing this thread