What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 3 Questions for Bloom (1 Viewer)

Need one in PPR: Abdullah, Hogan, Crowder, Carson

Also, would you trade any of these guys straight up for Mixon in PPR? Carson, Cohen or Allen

Thanks!

PPR, 1 point per 10 Yards, 5 point bonus at 100

Pick 1RB and 1Flex from Fournette, Gillislee, Carson, Mixon, Crowder, DeVante Parker

FFPC scoring,flexamania:

A. Need 2 of the following:

C.Thompson vs Oak

Ty Williams vs KC

E.Decker vs Sea

C.Fleener @ Car

B. Need 2 of the following:

C.Thompson vs Oak

M.Sanu @ Det

D.Funchess vs NO

C.Fleener @ Car

C. Need 2 of the following:

J.Mixon @ GB

C.Thompson vs Oak

De. Jackson @ Minn

M.Sanu @ Det

C.Fleener @ Car

What do we Gurley owners do with the guy from here? I want to believe, but we know the potential downside and he's faced the easiest RB schedule so far. Things seemingly get more difficult on his schedule soon. Do I sell high, or keep running with the guy (like an antelope) for the rest of the way? 

Glad to see you back

Just a few, pretty standard leagues

Carr or Stafford

Flex Riddick, Golliday, or Decker

Wilson or Big Ben

J Cook or Witten

Need to sit two of the following

T Hill, Nelson, M Bryant, E Sanders, Golliday

Morning Sig - 

Scenario: 12-team, non PPR, 3yr Keeper league (QRRWWTFKD)

Rostered:

• QB: Ryan
  • RB: Zeke, Crowell, Cohen, Carson, Burkhead, Kamara, Conner, DMC, David Johnson (IR)
  • WR: AB, Jordy, Diggs, Corey Davis
  • TE: Gronk
  • K: Gano
  • DST: LAR, JAX
Dilemma (1): Would you drop: Anyone for A. Collins or D. Foreman?

Dilemma (2): Should I back up Gronk with either Cook, Clay, or Engram?

Dilemma (3): Would you offer a trade of Diggs + Conner to the Bell owner for T. Hill?

Scenario: 12-team .5 PPR (QRRWWTFKD)

Dilemma: Currently have Rudolph as my TE, would you drop him for any of the following:

• Cook, Engram, Henry, Watson, Clay

As always, thank you for the help & insight 

Last edited by a moderator:
I need to start 2 for 12 std, 6pt TD, out of the 4 “Tyrell Williams, A. Thielen, K Golladay, & R. Higgins. Which 2?

Thank Sig,

In STD league do we fade D Hopkins completely this week in favor of a M Bryant or higher upside play? Is there a big risk he just gets taken out of the game plan by NE?

Does the loss of Beasley for ATL open this up to be a good Abdullah game? Deciding between him, J Rodgers and Cohen in a std scoring league with 5 pt bonus for 100yds rushing and/or receiving. 

Thanks always for doing this Sig! 

0.5 PPR

Current lineup of WR, RB, & FLEX: 

WR - A. Cooper vs. Was

WR - J. Landry vs. NYJ

RB - T. Cohen vs. Pit

RB - C. Carson vs. Ten

FLEX - Ty Hilton vs. Cle

Bench - Jordan Howard (vs Pit), Terrance West (vs. Jax), Rashard Higgins (vs. Ind)

Make any changes, or leave as is?

1. How would you handle Derrick Henry if Murray suits up? Is he a start over Tevin Coleman no matter what? Would he be a start over Dez Bryant at flex?

2. Assuming Henry is a go, would you start Tevin Coleman or Dez Bryant at flex? 

QB - Roethlisberger, Mariota

RB - Bell, Henry, Coleman, Bench Guys

WR - Cooks, M. Bryant, D. Bryant, Bench Guys

TE - Gronkowski, Bennett

IDPs (Flowers/Ingram, OIgeltree, Joseph)

Thanks!

Hi Bloom,

I’m in a 14 team league with a small bench (5 spots) and you can only roster a maximum of 2 QB’s.

·         My QB’s are D.Prescott & A.Luck.

·         Dak’s bye is week 6, and if Luck doesn’t play week 6 I have to drop one of them.

What should I do?

·         Hold on one more week to see if Luck practices next week?

·         Drop Luck right now for J.Cutler?

·         Drop Luck right now for Ja.Brown/B.Marshall/K.Wright and stream week 6? (Probably D.Watson level)

Thoughts bloom?

Why did I draft Eifert?  What should I do with Eifert?  I want to drop Eifert.  Are any of these TEs worth picking up RoS for Eifert?

C. Clay

A. Hooper

J. Cook

ASJ

Z. Miller

J. Thomas

C. Brate

Would you trade Jimmy Graham for Joe Mixon? I have Jared Cook and Austin Sefarian-Jenkins and RB situation is hurting. Kamara currently my number 2. Also have A. Collins and Perine.

What to do with L. Miller and T. West?

How far have they fallen? Is it time to move on?

I could obviously use the WR help as I drafted A. Robinson as WR2. 

I have been offered D. Parker for L. Miller or I can do something crazy like drop West for the likes of Amendola, either of the Jags WRs, or Collins.

League is 12 team .5PPR, only 5 bench.  Start 1 QB, 2 WR, 2RB, 1 TE, 1 Flex

My Team

QB: Rodgers, Rivers

WR: Evans, Crowder, Sanu, C. Davis

RB: Crowell, L. Miller, T. Cohen, J. White, T. West, Riddick

TE: Fleener

Edit:  With C. Davis declared out I was able to put him on IR and stash Amendola.  Does this mean I stand pat now?

Thanks

1 pt PPR bonus at 100 yds receiving as well as for TD's greater than 20 yds

WDIS:

Hunter Henry (Gates gives me pause)

OR

Zack Miller (the targets are there)

Hey sir!

Pick 3  full PPR + .3 per carry.

Crowell, Dalvin Cook, Derrick Henry, Abdullah, Diggs

QB: Cousins or Wilson?

Bonus--Gordon worth a bench spot 10 team league 7 bench spots keeper league.  

Hey Sig,

I need two out of these three

1/ L. Fournette vs Ravens (tough matchup)

2/ J. Stewart vs Saints

3/ C.Carson @ Tennessee 

Also,

Wentz or Bradford

Thanks in advance!

12 team standard.  My opponent has Watkins.  So I need some upside since I'm down early.  I'm thinking about swapping out T. West for C. Carson.  Cohen out for D. Parker.  Would you agree?

QB:  Brady

RB:  M. Gordon, T. West

WR:  OBJ, D. Adams, T. Pryor

Flex:  T. Cohen

Bench:  C. Carson, D. Parker

PPR league.

I need to sit one of these guys. I need to start at least one of the RBs and 2 of the three WRs listed.

* E. Elliott @AZ -- Tough matchup, but how do you sit him?

* D. Henry vs SEA -- Murray listed as questionable and put in a limited practice on Friday. Local beat writer in TN indicates Henry is getting a heavy workload regardless. SEA let Hyde run all over them.

* A. Cooper @WASH -- Is Norman covering or not? Mixed opinions depending on who you talk to. If no, great matchup. Norman usually lines up at LCB where Crabtree usually resides.

* T. Hill @LAC -- Should avoid Heyward in the slot. Verrett looks to be out. Quiet last week. Could boom this week.

* D. Parker @NYJ -- This seems like a blow up spot for Parker against the Jets secondary.

Who the heck do you sit?

Could this be an if / then statement? For example:

IF Murray inactive, start Henry.

or

IF Murray active, start Hill or Cooper.

Henry, Cooper, and Hill all with starts at 4 EST or later so I have the luxury of waiting on Murray's status.

Thanks

4 pts per TD pass. 

Which QB?

* Big Ben @CHI -- On the road, but CHI horrible.

* A. Smith @LAC -- Not a great matchup. On the road, but could be a high scorer.

* J. Cutler @NYJ -- Great matchup, but may not need to throw late.

Who?

Thanks

6 pts per TD pass.

* R. Wilson @TN -- Don't love WIlson on the road, but TN secondary isn't that great.

* S. Bradford @TB -- Not the best matchup and on road. May still be gimpy. Latest info indicating Bradford not likely to play.

* D. Kizer vs INDY -- Rookie, but great matchup.

Cover my nose and go WIlson and hope for some scrambling points? 

I'm favored to win and just started the week with 30 points from Hyde.

Who?

Thanks

PPR League.

Need one for flex:

* A. Abdullah vs ATL -- ATL gives up a ton of points to RBs, but could Riddick be the guy this week?

* C. Carson @TN -- Rawls could still play a role.

* A. Theilan @TB -- Could have the better matchup in the slot, but is Bradford healthy enough? Latest info indicates that Bradford is not going to play.

* T. Williams vs KC -- Decent matchup, could avoid Peters.

Who?

Thanks

mega_rob said:
Need one in PPR: Abdullah, Hogan, Crowder, Carson

Also, would you trade any of these guys straight up for Mixon in PPR? Carson, Cohen or Allen

Thanks!
hogan. trade allen for mixon

cDrow said:
PPR, 1 point per 10 Yards, 5 point bonus at 100

Pick 1RB and 1Flex from Fournette, Gillislee, Carson, Mixon, Crowder, DeVante Parker
MG - parker if he's active, LF if no parker

Rubi said:
FFPC scoring,flexamania:

A. Need 2 of the following:

C.Thompson vs Oak

Ty Williams vs KC

E.Decker vs Sea

C.Fleener @ Car

B. Need 2 of the following:

C.Thompson vs Oak

M.Sanu @ Det

D.Funchess vs NO

C.Fleener @ Car

C. Need 2 of the following:

J.Mixon @ GB

C.Thompson vs Oak

De. Jackson @ Minn

M.Sanu @ Det

C.Fleener @ Car

PPR league.

Need a TE fill in for Eifert.

* E. Engram @PHI -- No longer on the injury report and out of concussion protocol. Not a great matchup but Ertz burned them and NYG will have to throw.

* B. Watson vs JAX -- London snoozer. Can he really be trusted?

* A. Hooper @DET -- Detroit vulnerable to the TE. Has only been targeted twice each game though.

Who?

Thanks.

timbrah_ho said:
What do we Gurley owners do with the guy from here? I want to believe, but we know the potential downside and he's faced the easiest RB schedule so far. Things seemingly get more difficult on his schedule soon. Do I sell high, or keep running with the guy (like an antelope) for the rest of the way? 
keep running unless you can get bell

Who is the better hold in a 14-team nonppr league: Smallwood or Foreman?

And if you don't mind, another question: I have to drop a WR to add a kicker. Who would you let go: Richardson, M. Lee or Kearse? Again, non ppr.

Short bench league (12 teams/5 bench slots).  I am trying to follow the FB strategy of 1 TE.  I drafted Graham, but need another TE for this week.  I picked up Engram (if he doesn't play I will pick up another TE).  Should I drop Graham.  I am currently holding him on my bench.

If I drop him, I could pick up Alex Collins, or another long shot (i.e. Sanu, Funchess, Hurns, G Allen, Lockett).

I think it's better to Shut Him Down and pick up someone instead of Graham.  What strategy would you use in this situation?

Corey Davis out gives me a free spot for the week w/our IR spot. 

Best shot at Yahtzee: 

A Collins, J Williams, Dorsett, Hooper, J Richard (other ideas of someone in deepish league?)

.5ppr

Other option is GB or Mia to stream over Jax.

Wont play this week but hoping for change in situation to get a jump on hot waiver next week. 

Thanks Bloom

Thanks for doing this Sig. 

Who would you start in a Standard at WR: D Parker or E Sanders?
Also the best option for the flex: D Cook (was my first choice but now questioning after Bradford news), D Henry, L Miller?

Mr. Bloom,

Just came across the wire that Amendola will be active against the Texans.  I have both Amendola and Hogan in PPR format.  Still start Hogan or now shift to Amendola?  Please and thank you sir!

Need to start 1 qb 2 rb 3 wr 1 flex player 1 te and 1 kicker

Need to know what best combination of guys do I put in my lineup

ppr league

10 points per td

1 point for every 10 yards rush/receiving

1 ppr

Rbs to choose from need 2 

Gordon

Tarik Cohen

James White

Chris Johnson

Wr to choose from need 3