What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRADE Question - CJ Anderson & Diggs for Henry & K Allen? (1 Viewer)

Mlove

Footballguy
Need help... standard league scoring (non-ppr, 4 pt TD pass, 6 pt TD pass rush & reception)...

I'll receive Derrick Henry & Keenan Allen & I'll give up Stefon Diggs & C.J. Anderson

My current team construction:

QB: Cam Newton

RB: C. McCaffrey

RB: J Ajayi

WR: M Thomas

WR: S Digg

TE: Ebron

Flex: CJ Anderson

Defense: Broncos

Bench:

Blount, Higgin, Jones Jr., Gio Bernard, D Foreman, Cards

Any advice is much appreciated-thanks!

In standard I would pass. CJ is the goal line back in Denver, Murray probably will be the goal line back in Tenn even if Henry handles the majority of the work. I do like Allen better than Diggs but the RB's overweight the equation.

I would do it.  I think Allen is much more consistent and reliable than Diggs.  Diggs has lots of talent no doubt, but if Bradford is going to be iffy all year then I'd rather take Allen.  Henry is already a flex worthy RB and has top 10 potential if Murray gets hurt or if Henry becomes the lead back.  Anderson is what he is at this point - a good low-mid RB2 but does not have the weekly ceiling that Henry does.  I think Henry's floor is about to be what Anderson's is very soon, with a higher ceiling than Anderson, is what I'm trying to say. 

I'm high on Henry and Allen right now. Diggs and Anderson are teases. They give good games every now so often, just often enough to keep us hoping, and then give us plenty of mediocrity in between.

Thanks, guys...still very torn...Diggs & Anderson are more injury prone which is why I'm leaning towards pulling the trigger

I would do the deal because Allen is the most consistent player in the deal.  Anderson always gets hurt, and Diggs may be relying on Keenum all year (yuck).  I think this is selling high on Anderson.  I do it.

I would keep CJA.  While I agree that CJA has a history of being injured. I can't seem to get away from how good he has looked in the first 2 games. He is RB2 with very good potential to be RB1.

Since I have CJA, Henry & Lynch. I am hoping for Henry to be a monster this week and force himself into the starting gig.

I also agree that Allen is better than Diggs especially without Bradford.

Users who are viewing this thread