What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Drop Eifert? (1 Viewer)

rhyno11

Footballguy
Do I drop Eifert to pick up Austin Hooper? Or do I drop Kamara for Hooper and keep Eifert on the roster? 

Do you need a  TE for this week?  If you do then I would probably drop Eifert to get Hooper.  If you don't need Hooper to play then I would probably just sit tight on Eifert and Kamara.  You will be able to find a Hooper type TE at any time.

Thanks for your reply!

Eifert is out for the week and need a TE. It’s a 12 man PPR league. The best available TEs are Watson, Clay, Miller, James, and Hooper. I read eifert had back surgery in July and he said that it will continue to give him problems. Not sure if he will ever be a pro bowl tight end anymore

Thanks for your reply!

Eifert is out for the week and need a TE. It’s a 12 man PPR league. The best available TEs are Watson, Clay, Miller, James, and Hooper. I read eifert had back surgery in July and he said that it will continue to give him problems. Not sure if he will ever be a pro bowl tight end anymore
Of those TE's available I would put them in this order:

1. Clay
  2. Watson
  3. Hooper
  4. Miller
  5. James

That being said I would drop Eifert for Clay considering you need a TE this week.

Thanks for your reply!

Watson is the better guy over Hooper. Hooper should be near the bottom of your list, not at the top.

Hooper has been targeted just 4 times in 2 weeks. He scored big in week one on bad coverage. If is is determined Eifert is done or just cant stay healthy I would put Hooper at the end of that list and like Miller as much has anyone of that group with the lack of many other targets for the Bears. 

Users who are viewing this thread