What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bojack Horseman (1 Viewer)

kupcho1

Footballguy
Stunned that there wasn't already a thread for this show.  Just finished season 4.  Excellent as usual and season 5 already greenlit 

Got through the end of season 4 this weekend.

Tough to describe this show. Dark comedy doesn't really capture it. To me the comedy is secondary. Its surreal, cynical, dark, as well as comical. There's a lot of pain in this show.

Netflix is making me upset. Bojack requires watching the outro music...I need time to reflect, and they choose special music for each episode. I don't want to rush to the remote to save it. 

Non-Netflix guy, but it looks like Comedy Central is starting to show early-season stuff. Looking forward to checking it out.

I'm just around the start of season 4 and this might be the most creative show I've ever seen.

Thoroughly enjoy it.  Except for the underwater episode, I skipped through the last half of that one.

Jayrod said:
I'm just around the start of season 4 and this might be the most creative show I've ever seen.

Thoroughly enjoy it.  Except for the underwater episode, I skipped through the last half of that one.
It really is super creative.  One of the most unique shows I've ever seen.  Just an overall excellent show.

Lol that’s probably the best episode of the series. 
That was a fantastic episode.  The show got progressively darker as the seasons went on and at a certain point it kind of wore us out.  But reading this makes me want to jump back in.  

Just finished season 5. 

Definitely the most creative show I've seen since Flight Of The Conchords.

Very sad that they offed Henry Fondle. I haven't laughed that hard at a long running gag in quite a while. Like out loud uncontrollable laughter.

The episode that was entirely a eulogy was fantastic, again with a brilliant pay off at the end to take the edge off how depressing the whole thing really was. Somehow they routinely make this much darkness entertaining - I don't know what that says about us who appreciate it so much, but its a marvel to take in.

Users who are viewing this thread