What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Better dynasty stash? (1 Viewer)

LaFours

Footballguy
Trying to get young since a lot of my team is getting up,there in age.

I could probably drop two of my current WRs. I am trying to decide which two of these four hold the best long term value but could pay dividends this year.

Will Fuller

Taywan Taylor

Rishard Higgins

John Ross

How would you rank them?

I could probably drop two of my current WRs. I am trying to decide which two of these four hold the best long term value but could pay dividends this year.

Will Fuller 3

Taywan Taylor 1

Rishard Higgins 4

John Ross 2

How would you rank them?

Sorry I might have put this in the wrong forum
Ah.  It's kind of a hybrid question so no harm.  It's also confusing with the "start new topic" button located under the assistant coach heading.  

I ranked the guys in my reply above. 

Ross and Fuller by far.. after that, Taylor and Higgins. 

1. Ross

2. Fuller

3. Taylor

4. Higgins

Ross, Fuller, and Taylor all are similar type of players, speedy wrs being used to stretch the field by their teams. I would rather go with the ones with first round pedigrees on the chance they develop into something more than deep threats. Higgins is JAG. 

It’s actually a decent discussion, I don’t think it’s an AC forum thread.

New car smell: consensus here will tell you Ross & Taylor are the right moves. Higgins is semi intriguing as a WR5/WR6 in redraft but no real LT value. Ross’ pedigree puts him #1, Higgins #4. Taywan has great football speed, I don’t care about 40 times when a guy consistently shows game speed. If everyone gets/stays healthy, imagine what he & Davis will be like in a year or two with a great young QB.

Fuller is not just a 4.28 burner, he’s becoming a decent, crisp route runner. The flaws are obvious: durability, too many drops on long throws (that 45 yard TD drop in last years playoffs was a crusher), team lacks talent at QB, coach is committed to the run game. Not a great situation. But long term I love his prospects because of his talent & work ethic. #3 on this list but I think it’s debatable.

Last edited by a moderator:

Will Fuller

Taywan Taylor

Rishard Higgins

John Ross

How would you rank them?
Taylor

Ross or Higgins

Fuller (I would trade for a penny if someone wanted him)

I like Will Fuller as the clear #1, and I'm not sure after that.  But Fuller, I think, is going to excel with Watson throwing the ball, with good health and a year of experience under his belt.  I worry about him staying healthy.  I remember Charles Rogers kept busting up his collar bone, and he was kind of skinny too.  Aside from that concern, I think Fuller will continually improve for some time.  I see a poor man's Torry Holt in there somewhere.

Ross > Fuller > Taylor > Higgins

and none of the comparisons are close.

Draft position is strongly predictive of NFL success, especially when you're looking at guys in their first year or two who haven't done much yet. Why would you give up on a top 10 NFL pick 2 weeks into his NFL career?

Ross is the better version of Fuller and both aren't that good.  The chances 1 of these are good is slim but if I had to take all 4 of them it would be Taylor > Ross >>> Higgins, then don't touch Fuller.  

My bet is Ross' value is situation dependent and Dalton isn't exactly the guy to express confidence about getting the ball deep to him.  If he were somewhere else I might put him ahead of Taylor, but Taylor has the immediate "flip" value with his opportunity these next couple of weeks.  

Ross > Fuller > Taylor > Higgins

and none of the comparisons are close.

Draft position is strongly predictive of NFL success, especially when you're looking at guys in their first year or two who haven't done much yet. Why would you give up on a top 10 NFL pick 2 weeks into his NFL career?
Where would you put Treadwell in this mix?  

Users who are viewing this thread