What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Jacksonville vs Baltimore game thread (1 Viewer)

streaming on Yahoo. Quality is fine.

Still lame though. Clearly one of those things that they're just doing because they CAN and not because they should.

NFL getting dumber just like everyone else. I gotta watch this ####### game on my 23" screen instead of my 60" screen. NFL is run by morons.

Quality sucks in flyover country........Roku TV on Yahoo channel leeps freeezing up...Audio out of synch.

Other Roku channels do not act like this........I have the highest bandwidth available in the Mountains of NC

Joe flacco.  Looking like crap today

Prob most overrated qb out there

Last edited by a moderator:
Fournette is a load

Good game manager scheme by Jax - flare, tight end curl, pound Leonard, bubble screen, pound Leonard...

NFL getting dumber just like everyone else. I gotta watch this ####### game on my 23" screen instead of my 60" screen. NFL is run by morons.
They're really messing up a great product over the last couple years. It will catch up with them and they'll be dumbfounded still on what happened. 

Joe flacco.  Looking like crap today

Prob most overrated qb out there
He is crap. Their big offensive weapon (Justin Tucker) is gonna have a slow day it seems. Harbug sucks as a coach as well. He'll no doubt go for it on a 4th and 1 inside the 30 since they are down 2 scores.

Bortles already has 100+ yards and a td - which is more than i would 've thought he'd have for the whole game.

You guys must not use yahoo for fantasy because they have been sending me banner messages all week about the game. Also, most NFL games aren't on TV so I'm not sure what's different about this one. 

I love watching an NFL coach outsmart himself. Buck Allen is by far your best option at RB... so let's only run every other back in the roster and go 3 and out.

This game couldn't be going better for us Buck owners....they'll be trailing and throwing dump off passes to Allen all game long.  I hope :unsure:

This game couldn't be going better for us Buck owners....they'll be trailing and throwing dump off passes to Allen all game long.  I hope :unsure:
That's the hope. Except for the fact that West has been the only RB targeted in the passing game. He dropped it 

Users who are viewing this thread