What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Pittsburgh at Chicago (1 Viewer)

I don't see how my Bears compete in this one.  I think Bell is going to have a nice game and if the Bears do keep it close, A. Brown will have a nice game too.  How's that for a bold prediction? LOL.

There's a gift from the Steelers.  Time to take advantage.  Howard and Cohen need to put up some monster yards today.

why would you draft a guy as one of the top 5 or 6 RBs off the board and then bench him? if hes active, you play him. 

classic example of always starting your studs. Unless your R Bs are Gurley, Howard, and Hunt and you had to decide on 2, so you benched Howard, you really have no excuse not to play him 

Bears offensive line doing work, can run block as well as any unit....But....They still are going to lose by 10 or more. Hopefully the Steelers knock the Neck out of the game and the true rebuilding can begin.

why would you draft a guy as one of the top 5 or 6 RBs off the board and then bench him? if hes active, you play him. 

classic example of always starting your studs. Unless your R Bs are Gurley, Howard, and Hunt and you had to decide on 2, so you benched Howard, you really have no excuse not to play him 
Because I also have Tarik Cohen. :shrug:

Obvious answer, which I think is legitimate, is "shoulder injury."  We've seen WRs struggle to be productive after a shoulder injury.  Seems like it could be even worse for a RB. 

Clearly Howard's injury is in fact minor, but that wasn't clear pregame, so if you had a safe backup this was a good week to go to the bench (in theory).

Obvious answer, which I think is legitimate, is "shoulder injury."  We've seen WRs struggle to be productive after a shoulder injury.  Seems like it could be even worse for a RB. 

Clearly Howard's injury is in fact minor, but that wasn't clear pregame, so if you had a safe backup this was a good week to go to the bench (in theory).
I understand. I had an injury to my RB1 as well. but when I saw he was active he was active for me. that's all

Didn't they take Howard off the injury list a couple days ago?

Do the Steelers know that they were supposed to come out of the locker room after the anthem? Is this play part of their protest?

That's some smart play calling. Pound Howard regularly then give to Cohen and he will feel like Flash to the D. 

That can't be the correct call.  Half cannot end on a penalty like that, right? 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread