What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Miami at NY Jets (1 Viewer)

Any Jets homers have any commentary on Elijah McGuire?  That's a friend of mine's son and awesome to see him getting some carries and doing something with them. Didn't know his ticket was being called, and admittedly don't follow the Jets too closely.

Hm. I had a feeling this was going to be a trap game, but how are the Dolphins trailing and their receivers not putting up stats? Nothing for Parker? 6 receptions total so far? 

Are the Dolphins not executing or the Jets D simply stepping up?

Hm. I had a feeling this was going to be a trap game, but how are the Dolphins trailing and their receivers not putting up stats? Nothing for Parker? 6 receptions total so far? 

Miami can't run against the Jets. Let's see if Cutler can carry the team. On the last drive, he missed badly with a wide open WR about 20 yards downfield. 

Does Elijah McGuire appear to have any shot to become the starter?  Statistically, he's been more effective than Forte or Powell today.

Does Elijah McGuire appear to have any shot to become the starter?  Statistically, he's been more effective than Forte or Powell today.
Powell did have a long run called back due to some suspect penalty call.  Starter? Yeah, next year for sure. Maybe later this year, but it will be in a committee unless Forte/Powell get hurt.

Combination. The Jets played great defense for a change. Adams was a beast. Cutler was terrible, but the whole Dolphins team looked like they would rather be elsewhere. Total garbage effort by the Dolphins.

Any Jets homers have any commentary on Elijah McGuire?  That's a friend of mine's son and awesome to see him getting some carries and doing something with them. Didn't know his ticket was being called, and admittedly don't follow the Jets too closely.
He had some good moments in the preseason and has looked pretty good so far in the regular season. He can run and catch. His usage this early has caught me by surprise to be honest. It's a full blown 3-man committee right now.

Users who are viewing this thread