What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Houston at New England (1 Viewer)

Well not expecting much out my Texans today, don't think any rookie QB has ever beaten Brady and Belicheck.

Just hoping Watson shows some positive momentum running the offense and reading defenses and such.

Watson pulls a David Carr and runs out of bounds behind the LoS on 2nd down instead of throwing it away. Bounces one of the ground to his WR on 3rd (wouldn't have been a 1st anyway.) Not a great start.

Watt with a TFL on 1st down after a good punt return for Pats.

Hou runs a keeper on 3rd and 6 but Watson stumbles running outside and doesn't convert. Hou FG

Houston defense standing tall so far.

Already regretting my decision to start Hopkins though. Looks like he'll get blanketed all day. Watson looking TE early and often. 

Pair of 3 and outs. Gillisse trips Brady on 2nd down on a fake and very nearly causes a safety. Pats run up the middle then punt it away. Texans ball in Pats territory

Last edited by a moderator:
Good defensive stop by Texans, only for Watson to severely under throw Hopkins for an easy Int.

Pats ball in the redzone

Another keeper for Watson but blown dead by false start. Texans call a keeper very next play, and wiped out by a holding call on Xavier waste of space Filo.

Watson somehow completes a pass for a short gain as hes going down on 3rd down, should have just taken the sack as Texans were in FG range still. Hou FG.

Still a decent bounceback drive after that bad Int. Not sure if it was a miscommunication with Hopkins or Watson was just trying to throw it away. Hopkins wasn't even looking his direction.

Holy Moly! Brady hit by mericulous, ball pops up in the air and caught by Clowney who runs it back for a TD!!!

Watt on the sideline, blown coverage for a deep strike to Hogan who is uncovered again. Ruled a TD, but looks down at the 1 on replay

These bootleg plays remind me of the Schuab/ kubiak days. Except Watson is fast enough to pick up some yardage

Brady strip sacked on back to back plays. But Pats recover both.

Edit: 2nd looks like a Brady pass on purpose, under review if he was down. 2nd Edit: Play stands as completed pass, :roll eyes:

Foreman nice catch and run from the flat, defender went for pick and missed allowing Foreman lots of space.

Texans in redzone

No. 95 for Texans having game of his life, just got a TFL on 3rd and 1 to force a punt, seen his name called more than once this game

Brady strip sacked on back to back plays. But Pats recover both.

Edit: 2nd looks like a Brady pass on purpose, under review if he was down. 2nd Edit: Play stands as completed pass, :roll eyes:
It is the elbow right? Looked on the fingertips to me though.

It is the elbow right? Looked on the fingertips to me though.
Certainly very close. I guess you can't fault the refs with sticking for the play as called on the field. Especially since it didn't really matter since Gronk didn't run for a first.

Lewis in again with Pats backed up against their goalline. Nice catch as relief in the flat for almost a 1st.

Users who are viewing this thread