What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Seattle at Tennessee (1 Viewer)

Nice to see a college play mixed in but how about NOT to the guy that hasn't been in college the longest 

Fowler whiffed and Kline too, loss for Henry

Henry again but maybe a yard

Murray and Henry in backfield. Sherman held Decker, ball went to CHancellor for INT. Decker couldn't finish route.
Sherman whining

PI, holding, unsportsmanlike conduct ALL on Sherman 

Now he's going after ref more...ooh he better shush

Kudos to the refs giving Sherman some leeway on not hitting him yet again when he started chasing them.

(Should have run Henry and Fowler right at SHerman)

Earl Thomas flew and nailed Henry well behind LOS

Mariota to Jonnu deep to EZ left, flag. Illegal shift, declined.

3rd, Shotgun Mariota to Decker right sideline, Sherman covering. Very nicely done Decker w toes

Kudos to the refs giving Sherman some leeway on not hitting him yet again when he started chasing them.
Disagree. The warning is the penalty and the announcing that he could be disqualified.

Can't announce that and then let him come bark at you like that without ejecting. 

Titans on 13

Wagner right in there tackling Henry right away.

Every time Henry gets it, someone is unblocked

End of 1st Q

4/-6 yds. Lol at all the Henry lovers. Dude is an average rb. No lateral moves at all. Just a big bowling ball. Another Alabama failure at rb.

Disagree. The warning is the penalty and the announcing that he could be disqualified.

Can't announce that and then let him come bark at you like that without ejecting. 
Fair point. I think he should have zero leeway moving forward and if he had plowed past the ref who stopped him I'd probably agree with you. 

I like seeing the refs err slightly on the looser side of things. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Henry and Murray clear the way on a Mariota long run left

Woohoo!

Awww curse word. Decker holding

Users who are viewing this thread