What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Kansas City at LA Chargers (1 Viewer)

Well, as a Chiefs fan I couldn't care much less, but that scrub taking a TD away from Hunt/Kelce/Hill has gotta sting some owners. 

Rivers with 3 INTs - 11 mins to go in the 2nd quarter. LOL

Chiefs are such a Jekyll and Hyde defense. Give up so many yards but make a bunch of plays and usually buckle up in the red zone. 

What it KC doing with the ball. Smith has 8 passes and Hunt has 8 runs through 3 1/2 quarters?
Yeah, having not seen any of the game, the box score makes zero sense compared to the game score. Extremely efficient passing and running offense by th Chiefs with no turnovers, and yet very few total plays and only a 17-10 lead. They've given up 4 sacks and recovered 2 of their own fumbles, but that doesn't seem like it should tell the tale of the game. Very weird.

Just a really sloppy, ugly game for KC. If they can get out of here with a win and no more major injuries, I'll be more than happy.

I'm confident they'll have a big bounce-back game next week at home in prime time.

Yeah, having not seen any of the game, the box score makes zero sense compared to the game score. Extremely efficient passing and running offense by th Chiefs with no turnovers, and yet very few total plays and only a 17-10 lead. They've given up 4 sacks and recovered 2 of their own fumbles, but that doesn't seem like it should tell the tale of the game. Very weird.
Picked Rivers, scored a quick TD

Picked Rivers, scored a quick TD

Gave up 10 points

Been #### on offense and just barely good enough on defense since then

Kind of a weird game. KC is almost going through the motions, not really trying to attack them for whatever reason. 

Users who are viewing this thread