What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Oakland at Washington (1 Viewer)

"We'll be right back with full coverage of the national anthem so we can watch and see the how the players react on this historic day".

:X

Last edited by a moderator:
Please tell me it's not really pronounced Pee-Rhine?

Even if correct that pronunciation will drive me nuts

Good grief...had a virtual tie with Carr to go against Jason Witten. Thought I had it all but locked up :(

I guess I was wrong to think Pryor going from CLE to WAS was a good thing for my dynasty team. Guy seems so far down the totem pole in that offense. 

Man the raiders are flat.  
It's  a shame that the NFL has to mess with the competitive balance by making a West Coast team play at 830 on East coast.

Their.body clock thinks it's dinner time so they're running like they OD'ed on Tryptophan.

Or something like that.

It's  a shame that the NFL has to mess with the competitive balance by making a West Coast team play at 830 on East coast.

Their.body clock thinks it's dinner time so they're running like they OD'ed on Tryptophan.

Or something like that.
:lmao:

Awful defense there....Thompson was a statue waiting on the ball and two linebackers were 15 feet away equally motionless.....no reason for that to be so un-contested

SLot WR was offsides there.

4Been noticing the refs being very generous this year on players crowding the "neutral zone"

Users who are viewing this thread