What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Redraft (1 Viewer)

Kid_kong

Footballguy
I had two owners decide to boycott the NFL and by extension FFL. The political situation drove them to this decision. Are there other commissioners in this situation?  It's a 12 team redraft. Should we simply drop the two teams and release their rosters to waivers or try to replace?

sorry I laughed in the other thread at these guys, I just think its such a dumb reason to quit mid season. That said I would gladly take a spot if needed. I could use that third league again.  Just let me know, thanks.

Otherwise my advice would be keep the two teams and commish just starts guys based off the site projections. no waiver moves

Yeah...these guys are clowns for putting us in that position.  i'm not sure we have any direction.  thanks for the input and i'll let you know if we will take replacements.  i appreciate the offer.

Users who are viewing this thread