What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FFL - owners quitting in NFL boycott (2 Viewers)

I had two owners decide to boycott the NFL and by extension FFL. The political situation drove them to this decision. Are there other FBG's in this situation?  It's a 12 team redraft. Should we simply drop the two teams and release their rosters to waivers or try to replace?

Does anyone have an opinion on how to handle these guys?  It's a friends league so I don't want to make enemies but BS they're taking this hard line since it's popular  

thoughts?
I they are Democrats, donate their entry fees to the Trump Re-election fund.  If they are Republicans, donate their entry fees to the DNC.

So dumb.  Anyone boycotting the NFL BC the players are exercising their rights to peacefully protest are being ridiculous.  And to boycott fantasy football?  Huh??!?  

I will keep watching football and keep playing fantasy football and not giving a single f#%k about any of this bs.  

I recommend you all do the same. Enjoy!  

Kaepernick and other players have been doing this since last year. Pretty lame that their outrage started just this weekend. To hell with them, hopefully you can find some replacement owners. If not just freeze their rosters for the rest of the year and let the matchups play out.

Boycotting the NFL and FF as a protest against the protest?  Really dumb.

But simply choosing to do something else on a Sunday since what's supposed to be a relaxing and enjoyable break from life's stress is now a political hornet's nest instead?  I can see that.

So dumb.  Anyone boycotting the NFL BC the players are exercising their rights to peacefully protest are being ridiculous.  And to boycott fantasy football?  Huh??!?  

I will keep watching football and keep playing fantasy football and not giving a single f#%k about any of this bs.  

I recommend you all do the same. Enjoy!  
That's the thing with all the stuff going on in the world.  There is a 2 year literally dying in a ditch right now somewhere on this globe because he has no food.  People freezing on the streets or dying in the extreme heat in this country alone.  Good hard working people that can't afford food or rent or whatever....and some guys kneeling is what you get all worked up about?  We are literally on the brink of a nuclear war.  I just feel like some people's priorities are all out of whack.  As they say 'don't sweat the small stuff' and anyway you cut it, it doesn't get any smaller than people kneeling

Users who are viewing this thread