What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FFA Voting Help Needed (1 Viewer)

I can't, in good conscience, vote for a football player from Michigan...especially when it says he was 4/4 in FGs but lists 5 distances.  Clearly something is fishy about this entry.  Michigan football players are always up to something shady.

Why does it say 4/4 FG then give 5 distances?

I can't, in good conscience, vote for a football player from Michigan...especially when it says he was 4/4 in FGs but lists 5 distances.  Clearly something is fishy about this entry.  Michigan football players are always up to something shady.
FWIW, he was actually 5/5 FGs.  Just got an offer from CMU last night to add to 4 other lesser knowns.  He's hoping for a B1G offer... preferably Sparty or Wisc who have been schmoozing him.

In order to vote on this poll, you need to accept the application's permissions.

:shrug:

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know jake moody and I really just don't feel comfortable at this point voting for someone I don't know.  with all the topsy turvy things going on in this world, who's to say what is right and wrong anymore?

Users who are viewing this thread