What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Thoughts on Howard Stern (1 Viewer)

Good interviewer. I like the news segments when they talk about current events, but I lose interest with the other stuff. The in-office bickering doesn't do it for me. 

Oh, and I love Rappaport

Talentless. Obnoxious. Should I go on?

Researcher: The average radio listener listens for eighteen minutes. The average Howard Stern fan listens for - are you ready for this? - an hour and twenty minutes.

Pig Vomit: How can that be?

Researcher: Answer most commonly given? "I want to see what he'll say next."

Pig Vomit: Okay, fine. But what about the people who hate Stern?

Researcher: Good point. The average Stern hater listens for two and a half hours a day.

Pig Vomit: But... if they hate him, why do they listen?

Researcher: Most common answer? "I want to see what he'll say next."

I know people complain that he sold out or whatever - but he now gets way better guests. And that allows Howard to show off his interview skills. He's one of the best interviewers around.

I know people complain that he sold out or whatever - but he now gets way better guests. And that allows Howard to show off his interview skills. He's one of the best interviewers around.
They're better, but I honestly dont give a #### about a Gwyneth Paltrow interview or a Sarah Jessica Parker interview.  I want to hear Richard Christie drink water out of a straw in Bettlejuice's ###.  

Listen to the Ronnie as a woman segment and tell me the show is tame and PC. :lmao:  

I love Ronnie's mom!

Users who are viewing this thread