Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Moonshine

Rest of Season - Dalvin Cook or Melvin Gordon? WHIR

Question

6 answers to this question

12 minutes ago, Moonshine said:

Title says it all. Melvin Gordon or Dalvin Cook rest of season? Will help in return

Wow that's tough. I actually have both of them on a team and like them both alot.  Right now I would say cook just based on usage and Gordon s knee.  But I don't think the knee is a big deal.  You can't keep both?

I have a trade locked up where I get Evans and either Cook or Gordon, so I have to choose between one or the other. Really really torn, because Gordon is money in the pass game and a true bell cow, but Cook has been a monster so far this season. Really torn.

9 hours ago, Moonshine said:

I have a trade locked up where I get Evans and either Cook or Gordon, so I have to choose between one or the other. Really really torn, because Gordon is money in the pass game and a true bell cow, but Cook has been a monster so far this season. Really torn.

It is tough.  Look at the remaining schedule.  Pick what you like best.  Also Gordon at least has another great year of experience.  Cook is in unknown territory for him

27 minutes ago, need2know said:

It is tough.  Look at the remaining schedule.  Pick what you like best.  Also Gordon at least has another great year of experience.  Cook is in unknown territory for him

I appreciate the thoughts, that's kind of what it ending it coming down to. Our league is also half point PPR, and Gordon's activity in the passing game put me over the edge for him.

I ended up shipping away Elliot and Hopkins for Evans/Gordon. Elliot is a crazy talent, so I don't feel great about giving him away, but I needed the upgrade at receiver, and I'm just glad to be rid of the Elliot suspension soap opera (not to mention, wasting a bench spot on the McFadden handcuff).

Thanks again for your help.

5 minutes ago, Moonshine said:

I appreciate the thoughts, that's kind of what it ending it coming down to. Our league is also half point PPR, and Gordon's activity in the passing game put me over the edge for him.

I ended up shipping away Elliot and Hopkins for Evans/Gordon. Elliot is a crazy talent, so I don't feel great about giving him away, but I needed the upgrade at receiver, and I'm just glad to be rid of the Elliot suspension soap opera (not to mention, wasting a bench spot on the McFadden handcuff).

Thanks again for your help.

Good trade.  Elliot is about to miss 6 so that's a great deal if you ask me. Not to mention he has dropped off from what I have seen so far of him.