What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Rest of Season - Dalvin Cook or Melvin Gordon? WHIR (1 Viewer)

Title says it all. Melvin Gordon or Dalvin Cook rest of season? Will help in return
Wow that's tough. I actually have both of them on a team and like them both alot.  Right now I would say cook just based on usage and Gordon s knee.  But I don't think the knee is a big deal.  You can't keep both?

I have a trade locked up where I get Evans and either Cook or Gordon, so I have to choose between one or the other. Really really torn, because Gordon is money in the pass game and a true bell cow, but Cook has been a monster so far this season. Really torn.

I have a trade locked up where I get Evans and either Cook or Gordon, so I have to choose between one or the other. Really really torn, because Gordon is money in the pass game and a true bell cow, but Cook has been a monster so far this season. Really torn.
It is tough.  Look at the remaining schedule.  Pick what you like best.  Also Gordon at least has another great year of experience.  Cook is in unknown territory for him

It is tough.  Look at the remaining schedule.  Pick what you like best.  Also Gordon at least has another great year of experience.  Cook is in unknown territory for him
I appreciate the thoughts, that's kind of what it ending it coming down to. Our league is also half point PPR, and Gordon's activity in the passing game put me over the edge for him.

I ended up shipping away Elliot and Hopkins for Evans/Gordon. Elliot is a crazy talent, so I don't feel great about giving him away, but I needed the upgrade at receiver, and I'm just glad to be rid of the Elliot suspension soap opera (not to mention, wasting a bench spot on the McFadden handcuff).

Thanks again for your help.

I appreciate the thoughts, that's kind of what it ending it coming down to. Our league is also half point PPR, and Gordon's activity in the passing game put me over the edge for him.

I ended up shipping away Elliot and Hopkins for Evans/Gordon. Elliot is a crazy talent, so I don't feel great about giving him away, but I needed the upgrade at receiver, and I'm just glad to be rid of the Elliot suspension soap opera (not to mention, wasting a bench spot on the McFadden handcuff).

Thanks again for your help.
Good trade.  Elliot is about to miss 6 so that's a great deal if you ask me. Not to mention he has dropped off from what I have seen so far of him.

Users who are viewing this thread