Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
throwbackguy

NFL Jerseys Reviews

8 posts in this topic

Many fans are purchasing football jerseys from online stores. all of these websites are essentially Cheap versions of Ebay. It is made up of a bunch of individual sellers who offer their own products, so it's important to look for highly rated sellers with a lot of positive reviews.

https://nfljerseysreviews.blogspot.com/

Edited by throwbackguy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, throwbackguy said:

Many fans are purchasing football jerseys from online stores. all of these websites are essentially Cheap versions of Ebay. It is made up of a bunch of individual sellers who offer their own products, so it's important to look for highly rated sellers with a lot of positive reviews.

Also they are all Chinesr counterfeit and illegal.  Buying Counterfeited goods from China takes money out of our economy and rewards Chinese who are happy to circumvent our legal system.  

If you are cool with propping up illegal Chinese goods at the expense of American goods, by all means- shop for cheap knock-offs from highly rated sellers with positive reviews*.

*If you know they are illegally manufacturing the goods, how do you know they aren't writing their own positive reviews?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, moleculo said:

Also they are all Chinesr counterfeit and illegal.  Buying Counterfeited goods from China takes money out of our economy and rewards Chinese who are happy to circumvent our legal system.  

If you are cool with propping up illegal Chinese goods at the expense of American goods, by all means- shop for cheap knock-offs from highly rated sellers with positive reviews*.

*If you know they are illegally manufacturing the goods, how do you know they aren't writing their own positive reviews?

Plus, the Chinese are backing the North Korean. Very sad.  You should buy your jerseys from me.  I have the best jerseys.  Believe me.

Edited by ClownCausedChaos2
4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just wait til after the season.  Four years back when the Nike jerseys were unveiled, the falcons store put their new stuff on sale for 50% off after the season. I got a Julio Jones Home red Nike jersey and my wife got a Matt Ryan home throwback Black jersey. $100 combined for the pair - still look great. 

They’re very high quality. They make my Reebok Keith Brooking jersey from way back look like a knock off. 

Edited by bigmarc27

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, bigmarc27 said:

Just wait til after the season.  Four years back when the Nike jerseys were unveiled, the falcons store put their new stuff on sale for 50% off after the season. I got a Julio Jones Home red Nike jersey and my wife got a Matt Ryan home throwback Black jersey. $100 combined for the pair - still look great. 

They’re very high quality. They make my Reebok Keith Brooking jersey from way back look like a knock off. 

I got a good laugh back in March when Academy still had racks filled with Falcons NFC Champ shirts for $34.99. Only time I would ever wear my team's conference championship shirt is if I attended the Super Bowl, maybe other people are different. But if they pulled the most epic choke in history in said game, I'm burning the thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Many _______________ are purchasing ____________________ from online stores. all of these websites are essentially Cheap versions of Ebay. It is made up of a bunch of individual sellers who offer their own products, so it's important to look for highly rated sellers with a lot of positive reviews.

so, my strategy of buying from moderately rated sellers with limited positive reviews is flawed?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, McGarnicle said:

I got a good laugh back in March when Academy still had racks filled with Falcons NFC Champ shirts for $34.99. Only time I would ever wear my team's conference championship shirt is if I attended the Super Bowl, maybe other people are different. But if they pulled the most epic choke in history in said game, I'm burning the thing.

Yea I don’t think I’d buy that...  I did buy a college football playoff shirt two years ago when Clemson made it the first time. Even though we didn’t win that year, I still wear it. Of course I have other, better shirts from last season. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.