What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty trade (1 Viewer)

SCT

Footballguy
I have been offered Matt Ryan Devante Parker and Dontae foreman for Andrew luck Dante Moncrief and Dion Lewis in a PPR dynasty league. I have big ben right now as my weekly starter and I do have brissette on my bench but as a Lamar owner I would really like to get foreman just in case and Parker seems to be an upgrade over Moncrief particularly when luck isn't playing. Should I pull the trigger? 

I don't like giving up luck for 32 year old Ryan but I wonder if luck will ever return to form in that organization. Lewis seems to be done. Not sure I want two shares of the Miami offense either with Jay and Parker.

I like this. I take Parker over Moncrief, and I take Foreman over Lewis by alot (I actually own both in my deep Dynasty league). And Ryan for Luck isn't even all that bad, you'll just have to keep an eye out for a good young QB to replace him a bit sooner.

Yeah, I would take that trade. Got some nice building blocks for the future and can help you now. Ryan's got plenty of good years ahead of him.

This is a simple accept.  No need to even debate.  You have no idea if Luck will ever be back to form (big worries about the shoulder issue lingering this long) plus the Indy line is terrible so chance of re-injury is fairly high. 

Parker and Foreman look to be on the upswing and Ryan is a solid (yet unspectacular) QB that gets the job done.  Accept the trade.

Did you go with your first thought and accept the trade offer?

I know you knew the answer before asking for confirmation.

Obviously I agree, I'd take the offer.

Users who are viewing this thread