What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Aaron Jones RB Packers (1 Viewer)

JohnnyU

Footballguy
I've been stashing him in almost every league.  Now that Montgomery has broken ribs and J Williams has a knee injury, you might just see why I've stashed him.  I've watched lots of youtube videos of him and he looks like the real deal.  I know that youtube only shows the best of players, not the worst, but he is someone you should be trying to obtain IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
#1 ww add next week 
And Geronimo will be right behind him as #2. Brutal night for the Packers. I'm thinking they'll have to bring someone in or do a trade just for some depth but Jones will be a stud until the other guys get healthy.

He looked fine tonight, but not that exciting....although it's tough to come in cold when you probably didn't think you'd play a snap.

Having said that, a must add obviously for anyone in need of some RB help (which is basically everyone in a lot of leagues).

He looked fine tonight, but not that exciting....although it's tough to come in cold when you probably didn't think you'd play a snap.

Having said that, a must add obviously for anyone in need of some RB help (which is basically everyone in a lot of leagues).
Well that's because you watched him in an actual game. OP dares you to watch lots of his youtube clips and not be thoroughly impressed.

Wouldn't count on any of them being more than a RB3. Ty's RB1 numbers were mostly result of being heavily involved in passing game. It will be too much of a timeshare now. Jones and Mays are interchangeable, and Montgomery won't miss more than a couple of games.

yes, I'm laughing right now and hopeful what I've seen is real.
I am fascinated by your personal stash of him, and I wish to learn more about this.

Do you have an informational pamphlet on this subject, or perhaps a newsletter to which I could subscribe? 

:sarcasm:

And Geronimo will be right behind him as #2. Brutal night for the Packers. I'm thinking they'll have to bring someone in or do a trade just for some depth but Jones will be a stud until the other guys get healthy.
Green Bay will not be trading for a running back. They drafted three of them for a reason. If Montgomery and Williams miss time, Jones starts, Ripkowki chips in, and Devonte Mays is active. 

Users who are viewing this thread