What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 4 Questions For Bloom (1 Viewer)

Sig!

PPR league. Need a flex out of:

Mike Gillislee

Jacquizz Rodgers

Terelle Pryor

Wendell Smallwood

Ted Ginn Jr

thanks!

Help me choose one WR to sit this week in non PPR: AJG // Keenan // Dez // Diggs. Fwiw, I am starting Dak this week, and am down 20 points to his Davante+Howard from last night. Thanks!

1. Tyrell Williams worth holding? Concerned that a healthy Allen and WR core has made him just another guy in SD.

2. How do you see Wentz ROS? QB1?

Last edited by a moderator:
Better preemptive streamer for week 5 with Cousins on bye:

palmer @ phi

wentz v ari

tyrod @ cin

cutler v ten

Full ppr. Planning to start D. Thomas, Hogan, M. Bryant, and Crowder at 3 wr and flex spot. Deciding between the following for my second rb slot (or if two of them look better could adjust wr/flex). 

Buck Allen, Stewart, Crowell, Alex Collins, D. Henry, or Ellington. 

Thanks! 

In a TD heavy league, yardage and receptions count for the ROS:

Gilly, NE or Joe Mixon, CIN in the Flex?

I like Gilly getting goal line carries and scoring, but he's not dynamic and dependent upon game plan and game flow.

Mixon is intriguing and trending up with new offensive coordinator.

Hey Sig - 

In one of my leagues my QB is Big Ben. Not a huge bench and one of my spots is being wasted on holding onto Eifert while he is injured. Should I drop Eifert and pick up other QB's to stream when Big Ben plays on the road, or should I just drop Big Ben and stream QB every week?

Thanks!

Hey Sig,

14 team re-draft PPR Trade Question:

10 rush yards/20 rec yards/25 pass yards/point, all TDs worth 6 pts

Give: Lynch & Cobb
Get: Carson & Baldwin

Would you make that deal?

My team:

QB: Brady, Cousins
RB: Freeman, Martin, Lynch, Collins
WR: T. Hill, Cobb, Marvin Jones, Lockett, Moncrief
TE: Rudolph, Engram

His Team:

QB: Rodgers
RB: Howard, Gilly, Carson, Perine, Oliver
WR: Beckham, Baldwin, Maclin, Richardson, Beasley
TE: Fleener, Watson

Thanks,

-Eric

Short bench league-

Trade Rivers and Watkins for Winston (6per td -1int)

then pick up Desean Jackson to replace Watkins as my WR4

Start Q-R-W-F-F-T-K-D (4 BENCH)

Hey sig,

Ppr, with the rams being stingy with tight end production would you stay with jason witten or pick up

Jared cook vs the Broncos or

ryan Griffin vs the titans?

Thank you

Full ppr. Planning to start D. Thomas, Hogan, M. Bryant, and Crowder at 3 wr and flex spot. Deciding between the following for my second rb slot (or if two of them look better could adjust wr/flex). 

Buck Allen, Stewart, Crowell, Alex Collins, D. Henry, or Ellington. 

Thanks! 
ellington

In a TD heavy league, yardage and receptions count for the ROS:

Gilly, NE or Joe Mixon, CIN in the Flex?

I like Gilly getting goal line carries and scoring, but he's not dynamic and dependent upon game plan and game flow.

Mixon is intriguing and trending up with new offensive coordinator.
mixon

Hey Sig - 

In one of my leagues my QB is Big Ben. Not a huge bench and one of my spots is being wasted on holding onto Eifert while he is injured. Should I drop Eifert and pick up other QB's to stream when Big Ben plays on the road, or should I just drop Big Ben and stream QB every week?

Thanks!
depends on quality of QBs on WW, lean drop ben

.5 ppr need a WR and one Flex from these 4:  M. Thomas, D. Hopkins, Joe Mixon, Martav Bryant

.5 ppr TyFreek Hill or Dev Parker

Thanks!

Hey Sig,

14 team re-draft PPR Trade Question:

10 rush yards/20 rec yards/25 pass yards/point, all TDs worth 6 pts

Give: Lynch & Cobb
Get: Carson & Baldwin

Would you make that deal?

My team:

QB: Brady, Cousins
RB: Freeman, Martin, Lynch, Collins
WR: T. Hill, Cobb, Marvin Jones, Lockett, Moncrief
TE: Rudolph, Engram

His Team:

QB: Rodgers
RB: Howard, Gilly, Carson, Perine, Oliver
WR: Beckham, Baldwin, Maclin, Richardson, Beasley
TE: Fleener, Watson

Thanks,

-Eric
no lynch will come alive soon

Hi Sig,

Thanks in advance for your help. Would love some feedback on the following lineup decisions.

QB2/Superflex league format (bold, italics indicate my current choices)

RB: (M. Lynch / C. Hyde / J. Mixon / CJ Anderson).    -    Didn't like CJ's usage last week

WR: (M. Crabtree / L. Fitzgerald / D. Adams (already played) / P. Garcon)    -   Lesser of two evils Crab (Denver D) vs. Garcon (Peterson)

QB2: (J. Goff / J. Winston)       -         Another tough one

Appreciate it!

HI Sig!

standard scoring with 5 point bonus for 100 yards. Already down with Cohen getting less than 5.

Need to SIT one:

Evans

Hopkins

Micheal Thomas

Jeffrey

Mixon

QB

Smith

Simien

Prescott

league 2 

Rivers

Stafford

Smith

Cousins

Thanks Sig!

Hi Sig, hope you are well. Standard scoring, couple of questions for you:

Brutal QB options - Eli vs Tampa or Bortles vs Jets?

Also, last flex spot, only options are Marshawn (awful matchup), Baldwin (possibly not even playing) or Jacquizz vs Giants or I could pick up Collins to use vs Pitt but who knows what his usage will be this week.

Thanks!

Hi Sig,

Ppr... 10 team redraft ppr, 1/2/2/1/1 format with 16 man roster

would you trade Dez Bryant for Mixon?

RBs: Cook, McCaffrey, D Martin, woodhead

WRs: Julio Jones, Tyreek, Dez, M. Bryant

QBs: mariota and luck

TEs: graham, Doyle and engram

many thx!!!

Have K.Allen, M.Thompson, Parker, Garcon, Gordon, Lynch, Carson, Abdullah, Davis, Woodhead.. PPR. Drop anybody for Doctson? TIA

Hey Bloom,

Short bench, non-PPR

RB - D. Murray, D. Freeman, D.Henry, T.Coleman, T.Cohen,  A.Collins

WR - K.Allen, D.Parker, P.Richardson, C.Davis

Should I drop A.Collins for J.Doctson?

Montgomery owner,make a play for A.Jones or D.Mays?

And:

FFPC scoring,need 1 flex from each group below:

Group A. S.Shepard @ TB

E.Decker @ Hou

Ty Williams vs Phi

C.Fleener @ Mia

Group B. M.Sanu vs Buff

D.Funchess @ NE

C.Fleener @ Mia

J.James @ Balt

Group C. T.Coleman vs Buff

D.Jackson vs NYG

M.Sanu vs Buff

C.Fleener @ Mia

And one more,which QB?-  M.Mariota @ Hou

A.Smith vs Wash

Hi Sig,

In PPR, I need 3 from the following:

- Melvin Gordon (knee) vs. PHI

- Carlos Hyde (hip) vs. AZ

- Chris Carson vs IND

- Chris Thompson vs. KC

- Martavis Bryant vs. BAL

- Kelvin Benjamin (knee) vs. NE

Ordinarily, I'd roll with Gordon, Hyde and Kelvin, but the injuries have me nervous.

What say you?

Thanks!

DR

Flex 2 in a .5 ppr:

White, P Rich, Duke, Ginn

Dif league .5 ppr:

White, Buck Allen, Ingram, P Rich

Thanks Bloom

Hi Sig,

Thanks in advance for your help. Would love some feedback on the following lineup decisions.

QB2/Superflex league format (bold, italics indicate my current choices)

RB: (M. Lynch / C. Hyde / J. Mixon / CJ Anderson).    -    Didn't like CJ's usage last week

WR: (M. Crabtree / L. Fitzgerald / D. Adams (already played) / P. Garcon)    -   Lesser of two evils Crab (Denver D) vs. Garcon (Peterson)

QB2: (J. Goff / J. Winston)       -         Another tough one

Appreciate it!
i have garcon over crab and winston over goff

HI Sig!

standard scoring with 5 point bonus for 100 yards. Already down with Cohen getting less than 5.

Need to SIT one:

Evans

Hopkins

Micheal Thomas

Jeffrey

Mixon

QB

Smith

Simien

Prescott

league 2 

Rivers

Stafford

Smith

Cousins

Thanks Sig!
sit jeffery

play dak and smith

Hi Sig, hope you are well. Standard scoring, couple of questions for you:

Brutal QB options - Eli vs Tampa or Bortles vs Jets?

Also, last flex spot, only options are Marshawn (awful matchup), Baldwin (possibly not even playing) or Jacquizz vs Giants or I could pick up Collins to use vs Pitt but who knows what his usage will be this week.

Thanks!
hope you're well too! 

Eli and lynch

Users who are viewing this thread