What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

the london game, mia vs no (1 Viewer)

Jay train playing?
Jay Ajayi (knee) is active for Week 4 against the Saints.

There was never any real concern about his status, but the Dolphins plan to get Ajayi some rest by working in Damien Williams and Kenyan Drake on third downs. That is a small blow to Ajayi's fantasy value, especially in PPR leagues, but he is still a solid RB1 in a great matchup. Kenny Stills (hand) is also active.

Jay train playing?
Watching it on BBC here in the UK and he has been on TV all week really stoked to play, just saw him during the National Anthem looking focused and ready. Born in the UK and he was saying this week its a dream come true to play in London....should be a big game!

London games make me nervous....rarely seem to go as expected, and I have a ton of players in this game

Also head scratching over this:

1st & 25

22 yard pass to Parker. Defensive holding. 

Do you accept and gain 5 yards and automatic 1st down? Or decline, take the 22 yards and it's 2nd & 3? 

I would think improving field position by +17 yards would be worth the loss of down. 

Confused as to why they accepted the penalty. 

1st & 25

Do you accept and gain 5 yards and automatic 1st down? Or decline, take the 22 yards and it's 2nd & 3? 

I would think improving field position by +17 yards would be worth the loss of down. 

I thought they got the yds plus the extra 5 and 1st down. 

1st & 25

First downs are never a sure thing for Miami.

1st & 25

I did get that either 

I’m pretty sure the pass to Parker was on 2nd and long. Didn’t get the first down so it would have been 3rd down. Taking the free first down there was probably the right call. Especially with how bad Miami has been on 3rd down. 
Ah good call. I thought it was a first down throw 

I’m pretty sure the pass to Parker was on 2nd and long. Didn’t get the first down so it would have been 3rd down. Taking the free first down there was probably the right call. Especially with how bad Miami has been on 3rd down. 
This...pretty sure it was gonna be third and 4 or 5.

Meanwhile, regretting my choice to play INgram.....really hate Peyton

Users who are viewing this thread