What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Morris or McFadden.which is Zeke Backup (1 Viewer)

muskyone

Footballguy
Alfred Morris or Darren McFadden. Which is the backup to Elliott?

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone's guess. You could make the argument that it's Morris considering McFadden has been a healthy inactive since Week 1 but maybe they're keeping McFadden in bubble wrap and healthy until they know whether or not Elliott will be available for the rest of the season or not.

I believe it would be McFadden for the goalline and early down work and Morris for 3rd down and to spell DMC.

The fact is that it's anyone's guess. As a Zeke owner, my money is on Morris, both because he's been the backup so far and because McFadden is an injury waiting to happen which makes Morris the guy anyway.

You're all correct!!  

Who the heck knows.  I think beerbuff is probably closest to reality, it'll be a mix of both.  Neither one of them is Zeke, so might as well mix and match them to get the most out of em.  

It will be a mix of both but McFadden will get the bulk of the work while he is healthy.  McFadden has been a scratch each week because he doesn't have any other value such as special teams.  They are using that roster spot for flexibility and since Zeke has the primary roll they don't need McFadden.  Morris is fine as a breather for Zeke or to finish a particular game if Zeke were to get hurt but if you want the guy to get the bulk of the carries if Zeke were gone for a significant length of time I would gamble on McFadden.  

Users who are viewing this thread