What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Lucky Dog Hot Sauce (1 Viewer)

Rhythmdoctor

Footballguy
Umm, anyone know where the original thread went? Weird if it got deleted as there was nothing bad in there. 

Since the last one is mysteriously gone, I'll say what I wanted here. Dude, your hot sauce is amazing!!  OMG. Such great flavor. Sooo good!!

Umm, anyone know where the original thread went? Weird if it got deleted as there was nothing bad in there. 

Since the last one is mysteriously gone, I'll say what I wanted here. Dude, your hot sauce is amazing!!  OMG. Such great flavor. Sooo good!!
yeah, real weird

What flavor did you try?

It's funny that this thread got started because I was wondering what happened to the other one too.  The dude wasn't pimping his stuff--it was more us inquiring about the flavors of his products. I personally ended up ordering an 8 pack which arrived mid-last week.   So far--I've only opened the black label and I really do like it.  It's definitely a very hot sauce--but one that does not sacrifice any flavor to achieve the heat.  I've used it over rice and beans, a breakfast burrito--and I even used it to spike up some hummus.   I look forward to trying the brown label next.   Either way--and don't take this as being any marketing for his stuff--I am a fan.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Received my order Friday. Put some of the green label (mild) sauce on bacon, egg, and cheese breakfast sammies Sunday morning. Very tasty  :thumbup:

Read the thread.  Hadn't ordered any.  Just want to say that's BS if it was deleted, as Hot Sauce Guy (or whatever his username is) didn't start the thread, wasn't actively marketing his sauces, and was providing insightful information when responding to questions.  Super lame by whomever deleted it. Show yourself!

Yeah, didn't phrase that very well. :lmao:

Of course he was, in that he inherently was doing so by responding in the thread, answering questions, and discussing his product.  But he didn't start the thread about it (unless it was an alias) and wasn't outright pimping his site or anything of that manner unless I missed something late in the threads existence.

Read the thread.  Hadn't ordered any.  Just want to say that's BS if it was deleted, as Hot Sauce Guy (or whatever his username is) didn't start the thread, wasn't actively marketing his sauces, and was providing insightful information when responding to questions.  Super lame by whomever deleted it. Show yourself!
Agreed! I started the last thread. Super WEAK the thread was deleted. I'm sure there are 100s of thousands of links pimping other products and here one of our own has a small business that makes tasty condiments, another poster created the thread and it gets deleted??!! That's some serious WEAK SAUCE!!

Honestly, if someone in the FBG staff deleted that I'd like to know. It makes me not want to throw another dime for their FF advice to be honest. What's the difference between me posting a link to some random product vs a link to a product made by a fellow poster?!  The FBG regular doesn't get to have a little love but Nike does? Something doesn't compute and I'm very bothered by this tbh. 

Honestly, if someone in the FBG staff deleted that I'd like to know. It makes me not want to throw another dime for their FF advice to be honest. What's the difference between me posting a link to some random product vs a link to a product made by a fellow poster?!  The FBG regular doesn't get to have a little love but Nike does? Something doesn't compute and I'm very bothered by this tbh. 
of all the injustices taking place in the world, this is the one I really feel the desire to rally behind. Let me know what I can do to help.

of all the injustices taking place in the world, this is the one I really feel the desire to rally behind. Let me know what I can do to help.
Your sarcasm is hardly being 'excellent' to each other. Sorry that I'm a little miffed. I started the last thread and don't see anything wrong with giving some exposure to a fellow poster who happens to create super tasty hot sauces. Of all places, I figured the FFA was the place to do it. Hopefully the mods are hard at work deleting any post that gives praise and attention to any product that is not a profit-mobile for FBGs. Lord knows this board needs to have more exposure to FanDuel and Sleeperbot. Boo to the mods of this site. Serious bad taste in my mouth from this. 

Your sarcasm is hardly being 'excellent' to each other. Sorry that I'm a little miffed. I started the last thread and don't see anything wrong with giving some exposure to a fellow poster who happens to create super tasty hot sauces. Of all places, I figured the FFA was the place to do it. Hopefully the mods are hard at work deleting any post that gives praise and attention to any product that is not a profit-mobile for FBGs. Lord knows this board needs to have more exposure to FanDuel and Sleeperbot. Boo to the mods of this site. Serious bad taste in my mouth from this. 
I'll tell what will get that bad taste out of your mouth.  

Lucky Dog Hot Sauce!  It's muy caliente. Ay dios mio!

Read this in an AM radio bit voice (not the Bill Simmons one):  

Of all the causes I can indeed get behind, it's Lucky Dog Hot Sauce. Sounds like a great product. 

I'd love to see the FFA and Lucky Dog partner together in order to spread some lucky dog love.  

If you eat our hot sauce, you'll be the luckiest dog in the world!  

Read this in an AM radio bit voice (not the Bill Simmons one):  

Of all the causes I can indeed get behind, it's Lucky Dog Hot Sauce. Sounds like a great product. 

I'd love to see the FFA and Lucky Dog partner together in order to spread some lucky dog love.  

If you eat our hot sauce, you'll be the luckiest dog in the world!  
It's not mayo!

What is the most basic starter flavor this guy has? From guys who have tried it. Just a basic hot sauce. Don't need any wild flavors or extraordinarily hot. Just wanna give the most versatile flavor a try.

ETA: I checked his site out, but just want opinions.

Paging @Hot Sauce Guy Mr. @Hot Sauce Guy to the white courtesy phone.
Depending on heat level, my most versatile are Green Label (fire-roasted green sauce), Red Label (sweet-heat medium), Orange Label is a carrot-habanero sauce, el Perro Afortunado is a traditional salsa picante (like a Cholula, but hotter. 

Some of the fruit-based sauces are a little more exotic. 

Thanks for the interest! 

Hey thanks very much! And yeah, weird. When I saw I was tagged in here & replied I’d assumed it was the original one. I wrote up a really good chile con carne recipaes on there, too. :(  

Yeah, didn't phrase that very well. :lmao:

Of course he was, in that he inherently was doing so by responding in the thread, answering questions, and discussing his product.  But he didn't start the thread about it (unless it was an alias) and wasn't outright pimping his site or anything of that manner unless I missed something late in the threads existence.
I have no aliases. Heck, I’m one of the few people on here who isn’t anonymous, so seems unlikely I’d be dishonest with a sock puppet acct, eh?  :doh:  

The topic was started by one of the winners of the Kickers contest - an unofficial contest I randomly did a few times last year. Winner guessed kicker stats & won sauce(s). At least I think it was. Or maybe they came in 2nd or lost altogether & expressed interest & got some? I forget - it’s been a while. But I’m pretty sure it started related to the K contests. 

There are far better ways to promote my products - I work farmers markets every Saturday & Sundah and do tastings for 100s of people a day. 

But im a FFB geek & everyone hates kickers so I thought it would be fun. Check the K topic periodically next year & you’ll likely stumble onto a contest. 

So yeah - I had nothing to do with that topic until someone tagged me in it. :yes:  

Is this the guy in my office we call Hot Sauce because he has ~20 bottles on his desk at all times?  If so, please fix the printer.  TIA

Users who are viewing this thread