What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Start Jacquizz Rodgers or Aaron Jones? (1 Viewer)

I honestly feel like Ty Montgomery plays this week. Jacquizz is going to have some sort of role as Doug Martin is likely to be eased back into things. He may be in shape, but not necessarily in game shape. If I HAD to pick between the 2, I'd roll with Jacquizz.

that's a tough one, depends on how involved DMArtin is..... and Jamaal Williams is there as long as ty is out. On a hunch I might go Jones for the homerun, Rodgers might be safer though. Pls see mine....

Last edited by a moderator:
I honestly feel like Ty Montgomery plays this week. Jacquizz is going to have some sort of role as Doug Martin is likely to be eased back into things. He may be in shape, but not necessarily in game shape. If I HAD to pick between the 2, I'd roll with Jacquizz.
FYI Montgomery is practicing today.

I’d role with Jacquizz to be on the safe side. Ty Montgomery is playing with a vest, and if he’s ok this week. Aaron jones is out of the picture from here on out. 

Users who are viewing this thread