What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Uh, NEP @ TB anyone? (1 Viewer)

Hot Sauce Guy

Footballguy
1. Those Bucs unis - dear lord.

2. Given that the Bucs are wearing bright red tip to toe, how does Brady throw that Pick? 

Bad overthrow by Brady to an open Hogan.

Pats not attempting to establish a run on first drive with 5 straight pass completions (one to the other team).

Brady looking shook. Tampa Bay trying to make Patriots dink and dunk, which is something Brady usually excels at. Not that 1st drive.

Dang you get a pick on Brady you need to convert that into points

Lousy 31 yard punt to the 20 to boot

Have 5 guys going in this game.  LOL
Not a worse feeling in FF than that....so much depends on one game, and your opponent gets to see how big (or small) a hole they're in right away. I love when I play someone who has a few TNF players

Not a worse feeling in FF than that....so much depends on one game, and your opponent gets to see how big (or small) a hole they're in right away. I love when I play someone who has a few TNF players
Sitting on a big fat 0 so far...

Run blocking much better on that 1st carry by Doug Martin.

EDIT: Back to crap blocking on the 2nd one

Last edited by a moderator:
This Gronk injury is bizarre. Thigh injury in practice so bad he’s missing the game? 

Bear in mind, I had Deion Branch during his “questionable, knee” all season when I think he had surgery in week 3 or 4.  So forgive my Belichick trust issues. 

I just smell something fishy here. Awful quick escalation to miss this game. Gut feeling, based on nothing else. 

Is TB that scared? This Cover 4 is giving the Pats yardage because Tampa isn't tackling immediately.

EDIT: Or at all.

Users who are viewing this thread