What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Uh, NEP @ TB anyone? (1 Viewer)

If I was Cam I'd be more offended by women reporters being in my locker room to begin with. *ducks for cover* wrong thread? gtg
I have no idea if the interview in question took place in a locker room, but this made me think about it. I have no issue with female journalists getting access to an NFL locker room -- support equality, and I think this indeed was an equality play forced, I believe, by court order.

But so strange that they interview athletes at all in a locker room. Why did that even become a thing?

I highly doubt male reporters have unfettered access to women athlete's locker rooms, do they?

Oof. Yea can't say that these days. Might as well tell her to make him a sandwich to the triggered PC crowd.
Than people dig up her twitter and 5 years ago she was having a great time in the car with her dad while he told racist jokes. 

Than it was just a bunch of offended people arguing over who was offended more. 

I have no idea if the interview in question took place in a locker room, but this made me think about it. I have no issue with female journalists getting access to an NFL locker room -- support equality, and I think this indeed was an equality play forced, I believe, by court order.

But so strange that they interview athletes at all in a locker room. Why did that even become a thing?

I highly doubt male reporters have unfettered access to women athlete's locker rooms, do they?
If anyone cared about the WNBA, we might find out

What are misogynistic comments worth in fantasy? I swear if my 2015 fantasy team starts out the week -2 I'm going to be furious. 

If I were a conspiracy theorist, I would swear Winston has money on the Patriots and is throwing this game.  He is the sole reason they are losing this game. 

He was a the podium. She’s one of the beat writers. It was unnecessarily bad. 

The original one did not. But she confronted him in the locker room, based on what I heard. But yeah, anyone interviewing players in the locker room has always felt odd. 

If I were a conspiracy theorist, I would swear Winston has money on the Patriots and is throwing this game.  He is the sole reason they are losing this game. 
He really has been bad and with these weapons and playing at home I thoight they have at lesser 3 TD’s by now. 

The Bucs appear to have no pass rush whatsoever, and Brady has as much time as he wants to throw. Which is death for Tampa Bay.

BobbyLayne said:
He was at a podium in the post game presser if that’s the issue
Not the issue, was the wrong thing to say no matter where the interview took place.

Just find it strange overall that they can't wait to interview the players until they are not milling around getting showered, having their hogs swinging in the wind, etc. 

I mean, if I was a journalist, I'd be more than happy to wait.

It did not take this latest incident to reveal this.
Absolutely, but it just checks another box on the d-bag checklist.

That was a total lack of class, and honestly, really dumb. Even if you feel that way, why would you say that?  He can just go away.

Really regretting putting WInston in one lineup over Wentz. Figured he'd be good for 250 and 2 at a bare minimum. Still time though.......

Not the issue, was the wrong thing to say no matter where the interview took place.

Just find it strange overall that they can't wait to interview the players until they are not milling around getting showered, having their hogs swinging in the wind, etc. 

I mean, if I was a journalist, I'd be more than happy to wait.
It was a Wednesday presser

Winston needs to use the run/short pass to TEs game. These deep shots aren't working and Winston can't use his security blanket Evans.

Last edited by a moderator:
Really regretting putting WInston in one lineup over Wentz. Figured he'd be good for 250 and 2 at a bare minimum. Still time though.......
time to swap him out...run, don't walk

Seriously, what throw is he good at?  He has evans, jackson, and a host of pass catchers against terrible defense.  He sucks.

“Got Mike Evans and Desean Jackson against one of the worst defenses in the league and Jamies looks like he's playing on All Madden.”

Thats a good one lol

Users who are viewing this thread