What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Uh, NEP @ TB anyone? (1 Viewer)

No ones open against the worst defense in the league
They are open, the throws are available, Winston cannot execute, no touch, not accuracy.  His is truly garbage tonight. Holding the ball to long, missing high..bad, bad, bad.

I don't get to watch Winston very often. He can't be this bad all of the time, can he? His stats at least are much better than this.

All I can hope for is garbage time points from Winston.  All the prognosticators were saying this was a great matchup for him.  That should have been my first sign.  

They are open, the throws are available, Winston cannot execute, no touch, not accuracy.  His is truly garbage tonight. Holding the ball to long, missing high..bad, bad, bad.
Who told him I was starting him this week....he does this every time...waiver wire fodder...

I don't get to watch Winston very often. He can't be this bad all of the time, can he? His stats at least are much better than this.
Yeah, he's this bad. Usually there are INT's mixed in. Belicheck has taken Evens out of the game and Evans is the guy that bails Winston out all the time.

It's amazing Winston's suckitude is pulling down all the other weapons on Tampa Bay. Evans is feeling Belichek's wrath (always schemes to take away #1 option of opponent), but everyone else is getting killed.

EDIT: FUMBLE!!!

Users who are viewing this thread