What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Index to Offensive Player and Team threads - Update to come following message board transition (1 Viewer)

Now (mostly) updated for the 2019 season!

In such a large project to collect all these names in this one thread, there will always be a few guys that slip through the cracks. We're always keeping an eye out, but if you guys see somebody you think should be here, don't hesitate to alert us. Thanks a lot, and have a great season.

As a newbie/ freebie, I have a humble suggestion for the organizational structure of the forum. This thread seemed like a reasonable place to put this idea.

Shark tank sub-forums would make the shark pool much more use-able. 

Team Threads

Individual Player QB

Individual Player RB

Individual Player WR

Individual Player TE

Individual Player DST

Overall Strategy and ranking etc. threads

I will try and do a big 2 year update this weekend. May not be all-encompassing but I'll certainly try and hit all the big players, and clear out some retired player's threads just to clean stuff up. Maybe tomorrow, more likely Sunday or Monday when I have off from work.

edit: Momentary pause, update incoming in a day or two...

edit 2: QBs and RBs getting there. This will take a teeny bit longer than I thought. One of the biggest holdups is clearing out old...OLD names. Like I was just clearing out some RBs who were 38-40 years old now. Will absolutely be done by the weekend. Tomorrow's WR grind will be fun.  :football:

edit 3: WRs done. Just TEs left which I'll do tomorrow. Then maybe I can try and take a crack at team threads and IDPs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alrighty folks, everything should be in order!

All positions have been updated. Cleared out probably a couple hundred retired players. I have left only a handful of retired players, mainly any topical players or upcoming HOF'ers.

Started re-populating the lists with current players. Should have all the major ones, plus some more prospective guys.

Not claiming to have every player ever listed, as that would make the lists almost cumbersome to go through (i.e. camp bodies fighting for a roster spot), but I will continue scouring the Shark Pool for any relevant/developing threads.

Also managed to update team threads  :towelwave:

As always, feel free to drop a name in here that I may have missed for a thread if you'd like it listed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Going to update this for the upcoming season as best I can following the message board transition.

I'm assuming we may lose a handful of threads if Joe & Co. are unable to carry everything over properly, and I'll probably have to re-link threads to the listed players in the index here.

Overall, just be patient as there may be a bit of work formatting and scrapping everything back together. But I'm committed to this index and keeping it together.

Keep an eye out, and see yall on the other side.

Whoo boy, okay so this is going to take a little bit more effort than anticipated. Gonna need your guys patience. Apparently on the new message board provider here, there is a 10,000 character limit per post. So these current threads have apparently been grandfathered in untouched, but I can't edit any otherwise it says I'm over the limit. I will have to divide these up going forward. Thinking I will likely break it up by position as is, and then split each position alphabetically. So 2 posts per position, so each position will have a separate A-M and N-Z post...which I will link up at the top for everybody when complete.

Appreciate your guys patience.

Users who are viewing this thread